Wednesday, February 04, 2009

My Birthday Surprise Part 1
from STC classmates!!

i was totally not prepared to get surprise from anyone!!! ahhhh!!! damm happy la!! i really dunno wat to say when they come surprise me at the airport!!! they damm pro la put debbie standing there with the card board happy birthday alvin.... then i stun... isnt that my name and that person very familiar! cuz i dunno debbie that well yet.... hahaha then later see one by one pop out from some pillar! hahahahaaa


thanks for the 23 mini donuts n the flowers!! and i love the g-shock... thanks for all the other shock u all did! ahhaha.... my whole trolley is full of stuff la!!! and my mother keep calling my phone!!! 

my STC girlies... hahaha

THANK YOU GIRLS!! see you all on friday for dinner :)

PS: sorry la siao mei... i really no hand to bring back ur tom yam instant noodle!!! next time i go bangkok i make sure i bring 1 box back ok!! hahaha....

No comments:

EruPIC