Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Erubin's surprise birthday party part 2!
from SIM classmates

I LOVE TOKYO (i mean my classmates! hahaa) they so sweet to plan out the game for me to play! muahauhaua... 

Mission: find my classmates
Time: 5pm
Location: Botanic Garden
Attire: I LOVE TOKYO

of all places... they chose to paste it on the RUBBISH BIN!! wat the hell man... when i saw it i was like.... then i went to took photo of it.... the cleaner there stare at me... then smile at me... WAT SIA!!!

my 1st clue... starting point is from the pick up point...

clue no.2
clue no.3  yes yes i know swan lake la!!! naggy...

clue no.4....
clue no.5  wa... write until so messy!!! and cant spell gorgeous properly!!!!

clue no.6  they were like wrapping the whole tree trunk with scotch tape!! hahaha

clue no.7 the last clue... and i manage to find all my clues!!!!!

i spot them!!! initially i thought they gonna dress up as some bangala so that i cant recognise them hahaha

i love my cake!!! chocolate!!

guess wat is my present!?!?!

it's a gymball with 8gb thumbdrive!!! i gonna get nice abs with gym ball and get HD for all my modules with my thumbdrive!!! haha

group photo!!! with aisha n dawn...

hahaha i dunnno wat is shirley doing!!

ok i am damm lazy to move so ya... they all have to come beside me and take photo!!! haahaha
nabilah n julin
me sitting there as usual... the lazy boy... hahah

me!
test shot!
so nice the photo!!!! awwwwww... too bad aisha n dawn not around... hahaha

thank you classmates yoz! hahah

No comments:

EruPIC