Monday, February 02, 2009

i gonna get polaroid from japan!!

ah!! so nice right!!! i saw someone selling it online.. the top 4 at $129 and the white n brown at $149 and the gold n silver at $139... i think japan sell it even cheaper!!! haha..

i want to thank all my friends for the birthday gifts!!
my stc classmates - siao mei, siao ying, jess, weizhen, adeline, debbie, herry for the G-shock!
my sim classmates - dawn, julin, vanessa, yan yi, sujana, aisha, shirley, nabilah for the gym ball and 8gb thumbdrive
james for waku watch!

really amazing how everyone nv talk to one another and got me diff stuff!

i finally pack 80% of my bangkok shopping... i almost had a heart attack... 

i bought...
41 t-shirts
7 berms
1 shirt
7 tie
2 bow tie
16 pair of socks
alot of snacks!
3 aprons
3 tote bags...

of course some of these are for friends haha...

grace were saying that i look like i coming back singapore to set up a shop! ahahaha... ya maybe i should... come back n sell at 10 times the price i got it from bangkok... and seriously... everyone should be a boss n set up ur own shop! hahhaa...

tmr i shall blog on my birthday first then bangkok trip... alot things for me to settle n i going crazy!!! i need to rush my assignment!! 

No comments:

EruPIC