Monday, February 02, 2009

Chinese New Year Day 2

i like the mee sua at bright hill temple... its nice... but i prefer the yellow noodle version which i had it dunno how many years ago...

my maternal grandfather and grandmother...
my grandfather with his daughters.... from left, 4th,6th n my mum is 2nd and aunt isabel is 5th

after that went to my paternal 1st aunt side... and this is my 2nd aunt's grand daughter/ my cousin's daughter/my niece hahah make u all confuse!
my niece with my another nephew... aiyo.. so many kids ah!!! i want my mother to have another kid can!!!

my mum with my 3rd aunt... both wearing green.. hahhaa
my cousins, winnie (3rd aunt), lily (1st uncle), ah zhu jie jie (1st uncle), wendy (3rd aunt), my mum and my 3rd aunt

grandma n grand daughter! so cute ah!!

No comments:

EruPIC