Monday, February 02, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year (day 1)
gong xi fa cai!

i love my chinese new year outfit this year!!! muahauha... taking photo in my bro's toilet...

see my nice berms!? hahah... nice HOR!!!

ah!!! this is not my COUSIN.... he is my nephew!! oh no! i am an UNCLE already!! i feel damm old can!!! ahhhhhh..... my nephew so cute hor!!! i want to be his god father can!!! jaylan!!

jaylan keep running away n move so much! until the photos all blur!!

then jaylan's younger bro... forgot his name... hahaha so cute too!! ah! *pinch*

me n my mother... dunnno why she dress up until like that!

my mum with cousin wendy

mum with cousin winne...
mum with cousin ah zhu jie jie

mum with jaylan and his bro! so cute hor! my younger bro before leaving for france ask my mother give birth to another kid! hahaa...

at nite... went to edwin house for steamboat with the rest of the crews.... couldnt stay too late... gotta do last min packing for bangkok!!!!

No comments:

EruPIC