Wednesday, February 20, 2008

LEVIN & JANE's Birthday Party

monica n her prince...

wan hua to levin: u angry with me cuz i nv put cheese inside?

melvin being left out..... too fat to squeeze in... haha

keith helping jane to put on her heels...

hmmmm.... what should i do next....

Edison: what do u have to say about our recent sex scandal?

Jane: Oh! I LOVE THE PUBLICITY! THANK YOU :)

wan hua: i think walk down the red carpet with levin should make him happy :)

the baby so cute!
teacher teacher! u very cute! LOL... anderson secondary sch's relief teacher!
Jane: Matthew, A great way to FLY!

here comes the hottest girl in town.... SERENE!!!

i found a nice way to get my lightning right when there is no ceiling to bounce off the light :)

nice lighting huh?
serene n matthew... woooo oscar couple huh?

Jane: I would like to thank all for coming!
yes yes yes.... everyone know that u are serene!

gary... the new waiter! employ be levin after sacking wan hua...

HUAT AH!

terrible combination with a beautiful offspring :) LOL
LET'S WELCOME THE PAPAYA SISTERS!!! SILVER PAPAYA & GOLD PAPAYA!!!

ok the photo is funny enough so no comment needed... HAHA

dun take me! u can find me on cleo magz this month... cleo bachelor no.10!!!

MR SP always ready for the camera...

wan hua: levin dun want me, I CAN HAVE MATTHEW!!! HOTTER!

mummy.... why is the veggie green? i want pink veggie!

same cake as my birthday... i had enough of chocolate!

birthday boy & girl plus extra lamp post...

I WON BEST DRESS!!!

FINALLY U GET TO SEE THE PHOTOGRAPHER! THAT IS ME! hahaha...

No comments:

EruPIC