Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Birthday with my JI friends :) 

Birthday Boys & Girl (Sammy, Alvin, Sarah)

me n my curry rice :) yum yum

sammy n his udon n milk tea :)

gen loves udon tooo...

we eat until super duper full can!!

sarah super amused by the pinky seat... n said it look like iGallop... hahaha

gen gave sarah a surprised hug!!!

coins for our usual neoprint session!!!

so funny all of us doing different stuff! hahaha...

me, sarah, gen cam whoring...

hmmm..... which one to choose??? 

our fav pic!

RAGUKAKI STARTO!!!! start writing!!

gen shall mail the neoprint to us by post :)

sammy & his new braun buffel wallet!! i hope he like it.... its time we get him something expensive!!! i hope he trust my taste sia... hahaha

sarah & her pink adidas watch!!! so pinky!!! the watch just scream "SARAH" hahaha... she so super duper happy!!!

she really super surprise when she open it! hahaha

met up with serene, matt and will for dinner and watch kite runner!!! SUPER NICE MOVIE!! MUST WATCH!!!

my BURGER!! not filling! i am hungry!!!

No comments:

EruPIC