Saturday, February 23, 2008

Cleo Bachelor 2008

last yr was my friend, daryl pan took part in cleo bachelor... this year... my friend, kenneth yang who happened to be daryl's sec sch senior! hahaha took part in cleo bachelor....

SUPPORT NUMBER 10!!!

just nice that my junior put me no.10 in the team... idiot... i always take 7... nowadays the juniors dun respect the old ppl... aiyo... last time shouldn't even care abt them when they are juniors man... now wings hard already can fly on their own already lor.... haiz....

anyway... PLS VOTE FOR KENNETH! NUMBER 10!! good luck to u kenneth! i see the rest of the contestants wau i was like... damm stress sia... so many good looking how to win! hahaha and got so many mediacorp ppl join... and of course.... some u see in the magazine... alot all photoshop one... last yr i went... they show the pic in the mag on the screen then the guy came out... aiyo i thought wrong person!!!! hahaha so ya... since i dunno how to photoshop so i show u me and kenneth photo hahaha...


nicer? hahahah kenneth, me n edison...

VOTE no.10!!

No comments:

EruPIC