Saturday, February 23, 2008

BYE BYE GRACE!!

went to send grace off... i think i almost lost count how many times i send her off huh... haha well anyway this is my last time sending grace off... cuz this year end she will grad with honours.... she gonna be a nutritionist... so my first visit got free consultation! hahaha ya right... for me its forever free ah! hahaha... this time send her off not bad la... at T3! haha... my first time step in since it open... and grace is taking Airbus A380!!! argh... and dun see she wear like that.... look at the next picture....

grace in shorts n slippers la! aiyo wear until like that board the plane! she really thick skin n not afraid of cold! xinting should lend her the jean... hahaha

only me n weijian send grace off.... the rest all BUSY! hahaha... 

grace! i will miss eating durian with u! hahaha.... see u at sydney this year end :)

No comments:

EruPIC