Tuesday, February 19, 2008

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! (Day 3)

mahjong mahjong....

ngiap soon: u must PONG like that! 
AC: NO NO! JUST FASTER TAKE IT! DUN NEED POSE LIKE U LA!

I DUN WANT TAKE PHOTO ALONE!

grace & shi ting
eating also want to take photo!

gimme a computer to play n i will be happy!

shi ting checking how much money grace have... 

sinfully chocolate cake!
ngiap soon & mingxue birthday!!! (ya right!)

birthday song :)
make a wish....
*blow* (got xi xing da fa with me... hahaha)
MBS class of 6D 1998 with their girlfriends n boyfriend! HAHA
cutting our birthday cake NOT WEDDING CAKE OK!
green house girl drink green tea...
gim chuan... stoning as usual... hahaha

birthday girl & boy
ngiap is super tall... so me n ac have to tilt side way to take photo! sorry la... my lens not wide angle! haha

everyone is from green house BUT GRACE!!!! traitor!! 

AC birthday present for me.... so cute huh! hahaha

i wanted to take photo with xinting then she said so funny to take photo on bed! hahaha... then i was like aiya nvm la... just pretend i am edison n u are cecilia! LOL!!!
grace made me go forward so that my face looks bigger than her! *evil*

No comments:

EruPIC