Sunday, July 13, 2003

whua sian lor sat... i went to work early cause juliana on mc lor.... then go help... then went for my keyboard.... kao... i was so tired then i felt asleep abit.... then i very lost during the lesson cause i very long nv practise my keyboard... so busy lor..... haiz.... then cont working... hahaha then shao came down n look for me... hehhehe... they bought quite alot of stuff..... then sat the business at ps...dunno why so good lor.... then close very late... anyway.. each home damm tired... and somemore sun got full shift... so sian.... then charlene come n visit me!!! she bring she mother her bf!!! sian a.... too busy liao... anyway i told juliana that i going to quit giordano... cause cant cope lor... cause now my schedule so tight then very difficult for them to plan and i need some private time for my own stuff.... then i went home early at abt 8.... go kimage cut hair but... close at 830 laready so early... kao.... anyway i still dunno wan to cut or not... alot ppl say my hair very short but i think is very long to make my hair stand up... haiz... impotent hair cant stand sia.... then syl came over my house stay over nite... then i monday morning which is today... went to sch with dee also..... today wear sports camp shirt!!! oh ya... anyway i gtg now cause my lesson starting at 2... still got 5mins to pia down......

No comments:

EruPIC