Monday, July 14, 2003

aiyo..today the stupid computer lesson so freaking boring lor then i was like half awake half listening to the thing... was teaching excel lor but there is nothing much to learn and not that useful lor... i rather they teach us flash or something more advance lor... then the stupid jeremy was sitting in front of me mah.. then he icq me... then i reply him... but i forgot that my speaker is on full blast!!! then the typing got that typewriter sound... then i immediately stop n off the typing sound for the icq... then later i send the msg... ops... i off the typing sound but i didnt off the sending sound!!! kao... lucky my teacher close one eye... then later on go canteen eat then went to work... oh ya before my computer lesson i was at canteen one with my mei mei pat... hahaa... i was telling her whether she know who is joyce from BS also or not... then i dun have joyce photo in my laptop.. then i remember i just d/l eriko mtv... then now joyce look more like eriko than namie amuro lor... so when i was just abt to show her eriko mtv... joyce was just in front of me!!! wau!! damm shocking lor!! hahaaa... but pat say she not chio leh.. but i think joyce quite chio la... aiyo those guys taking bs must be damm lucky whole day looking at girls no need to study liao hahaaa... aiyo... the shao bin promise to walk to blk 56 with me but in the end she go first without jioing me!!! so when i left sch... was talking to xue er alot... on phone... alot rubbish..hahaaa....

just now working abit tired... so sleepy.. anyway.. that stupid eleen said that she will wait for me later at 10 then go home together.. in the end she went home first... oh ya.. then when i walk in gio i was still talking to xue er.. then when i walk past eleen i said xue er.. then went into the staff room... later eleen ask me.. eh boy u got gf already huh? then i was like huh? where got... then she said.. but i thought i heard u say hey dear... then i was like NONONONO!! i was saying XUE ER not HEY DEAR lor!!! hahaaa... sian now i am so hungry.. i really hope i can stop working asap but have to wait till next sunday leh... today wanted to go mel centre and exchange my floppy disk drive for the tumbdrive but forgot to bring lor!!! haiz... oh ya... nowadays i just love to eat in sch... so freaking nice!!! i will keep on eating around the sch.. until i get sick then i go next door the SIM to eat.. hehee heard it is a very nice place to go... oh ya... i wan to wake up damm early tml liao... cause i wan to have breakfast before my lesson... not those light breakfast but alot lor!! cause now i am evolving into a pig.. hahaa...

today thought that after sch before work can have some time to cut my hair but end up... no time... haiz then xue er was telling me to go bugis n cut hair.. but dunno when she wan to go leh.. haiz... i think i gonna jio her this wed lor... cause now my hair really sux now.. haiz... oh ya.. i need to help eleen burn her cd leh... but i so lazy to d/l those songs for her... ah....

was reading sammy's blog just now... so poor thing... he like so sad... ya... i am also very bad.. nowadays just go find my nutro friends... should go jio brandon n mark n samy they all someday.... oh ya... today i saw chao yuan.. no actually is he saw me first!!!! kao... he in aero space course.. cool sia... i didnt realise that biotech is so diff to get in... chao yuan said he wanted to go biotech but cant get in.... so long nv see him already... kao tml going to be a long day for me.... gd nite ppl... will blog again in sch tml....

No comments:

EruPIC