Tuesday, July 15, 2003

aiyo.. just finish my japs class was quite alright today... teacher said that the real lesson will only start next week.... i need to go buy textbook for my lesson... oh ya just now my cell bio the lecture i was sleeping away... kao gio really shagging me.... i guess i got to buy the textbook asap for my cell bio n the others then start to read up.... anyway now i am still in sch... gladys they all wan me to wait for them for dinner but their training have not end leh... then the guys go gym!!! kao too bad it crash with my japs class lor... argh... why all the stuff i like always crash with my schedule one....

oh ya... my mother go n buy the chinese 80s cd it is damm freaking nice lor.... first disc the best... 2nd disc ok nia... hahaa.... kao i dunno why i like the song so much leh... somemore i was like born in 1986 leh...that time still baby can remember the song one meh??? hehehee anyway glad that tml the lesson only start at 10... so can wake up abit late to go sch... but must also reach early to eat my breakfast.... nowadays... i am just so freaking shag sia... better get some sleep tonight... i dun wan tml to be a zombie again.... nowadays i will try to blog a few days in a day.... cause go home will be too sleepy to blog liao.. oh ya... today i should have wear my boardshorts to sch instead cause today no lab n no worki at gio.... tml got lab... haiz.... hope tml after sch can go cut hair with xue er n kai shi but she have not tell me yet lor.... better off my laptop liao... going to flat soon.....

No comments:

EruPIC