Thursday, July 17, 2003

aiyo.. funny dunno why my laptop cant go to other website beside the sch webby lor... kao... before that anywhere also can go leh... haiz... wed was abit bad bad day for me... cause i didnt know must complete my tutorial!!! ah!! lucky my teacher close one eye! aiyo i must really stop feeling that everyday is a holiday la!! oh ya.. my chem teacher hor.. aiyo so cute as in mentally not physically.... u know he really so crazy abt NEMO!!! hahaa.. he go n enter some lucky draw thingy then won the nemo shirt and so happy... then show us the shirt somemore sia..

then after my class ended at 3.. go me sylvester.. watch finding nemo on my laptop... then he went home first.. i go meet my mei mei pat! we go library.. then dunno why she walk up the library up n up... then saw corrine big bro wei lun lianne there... they all having the meeting for the CA car wash thingy... then i felt very weird... why they all got meeting nv call me huh... then i realise.. oh forgot they pick out the 6 ppl from diff group to be in that special committee for every new event... so me n pat was extra... but anyway later andy n darren came.. then we walk to the bussiness block there to check out the venue for the car wash...

andy told me to come for all the meeting.. he wan me in the sub committee... i'll try to make it.. cause i wan to be part of ca.. dunno got time to go to all the meeting.. cause now still working mah... then later on wei lun left for work!! i am a bit shock cause he dun look like those will work n study one leh.. hahaa... wonder how he cope with sch n cca.. maybe his timetable much more relax than mine.. dunno must ask him..

kao i stay till so late for the meeting.. 730 then left.. haiz..

thurs.. working cause no lesson... went to ps early.. was still talking to xue er... then i went to work... then they told me to go bugis n work from 2 to 6.. cause they need ppl.. hahaa quite happy leh.. cause i was paid while travelling to bugis leh.. hehee... then go bugis work... the girl that came to ps that time was there.. the in charge.. very friendly!! kao i really start to hate centrepoint lor... sucky place... then they got this khakis short promotion one for $15 nia!! kao i wan to buy leh.. cause it is so damm cheap lor!! then later went back ps... the eleen like dunno so stress n tired... then xue er n kai shi drop by!!! hahaa... xue er keep phycho me lor.. to cut my hair and dun wan till close... but really cannot lor... cause yanti alone cant close the shop with one person unless is damm impt then call someone to replace me.. for security purpose mah.. later she close then steal some clothes how? i bear ar? then when i always wan to explaint to xue er.. then she always dun wan me to talk.. kao.. aiyo.. cant she let me explaint!!! then i really dunno why they so good to wait for me to end my work leh... is not i dun wan them to wait but is i pai sei ma.. then stupid yanti dunno why she got count all the stock took so long to count finish.. suppose to left like at least 10 or 1015 but she drag till 1045 lor... idiot.. then dunno why xue er n kai shi took cab home lor still got mrt!!! kao xue er is not i wan to say u lor... but kao.. u always complaint no $$.. then now u sell ur GD88 then go n take cab.. kao.. confirm ur $510 will spent within weeks one lor.. aiyo xue er!!! self control pls!!!

haiz i really wan to scold xue er damm badly leh... i think is really damm stupid to sell away her GD88 lor.. kao at first she was like so freaking despo for that phone.. then i even lend her $200 first to buy the phone... then somemore she stuck with 2 lines without a phone... whua lau... in the end the loogi one is her lor... aiyo!!! xue er.. after u reading this sure confirm kao peh why i say u lor.. but that is the truth lor.. aiyo... i must admit that some times u really dun think before doing things... that's why u spent ur $$ so fast..

oh ya.. then gladys yest call me.. ask what i doing tml.. then say i going cut hair lor then say bo jio.. dunno she really serious to go cut hair with me or not aiyo... gtg...

// i happy for u for feeling so xin fu with ur bf.. i'll be next angel by ur side when he is not around... \\

No comments:

EruPIC