Friday, July 11, 2003

cool sia... today i went sch went boardshorts n slippers... muahahaha~!!!! no one caught me lor~! hahaha... everyone was like staring at me... hahaaa go poly like going sentosa like that... hahaa... oh ya today was abit late... then went for the one n only break at 10... went to canteen 4 eat... the place there really lock cock.... not much nice food to eat... then saw ben nikkole lor... later on went for the next lesson... it was this young brown skin indian lady giving us a lecture... she got very nice american accent.... oh ya... my class ppl are not that evil... other ppl were so rude to her... so bad... if they think there can do better than they go teach on her behalf lor... lesson ends early... so 2 like that dismiss then i go mel centre pay for my laptop that insurance thingy... use my own $$ ok.. i m damm broke...

then was at atrium playing with my laptop.... so fun~!!! hahaa.... i am damm sleepy to blog la... maybe blog later... anyway today i saw joyce again.... oh my god.... she is super duper chio~!!! looks really like namie amuro...~!!!
blog again later... cause later i going sch before 9...

No comments:

EruPIC