Monday, July 07, 2003

aiyo.. today 6.30 then wake up... then rush here n there... reach sch at 810 without breakfast lor... oh ya... no one taught us how to reach the time table lor... so i have to ask some seniors... then 830 reach my class... suppose to start at 8 till 11... but the lesson kind of boring cause the teacher was talking abt lab rules lor... then 10.10 dismiss~! i so shock lor... thought is until 11.... then before my lesson was taking the bus with chee ching n kenny... then ask me for my timetable... i show them my phone cause i use the camera to take down my time table instead... heheee... then say what i high tech... no low... is actually my printer no ink... argh....

oh ya today at NP saw quite a few ppl... mostly is those from sports camp.... oh ya... today sch is very packed dunno why leh... n today is my first day in NP officially as a student there.... 3 years later.. tears will shed n i will be filled with wonderful memories... then went to check my japs class timing... idiot lor... the office ppl still put me in basic lor... argh... then tml i going for advance class see how is it like... but will crash with my lesson... my lessons ends at 6.. the japs class is 530 to 730.... kao i hope can get my laptop asap lor...

then saw brandon n mark today... yann lin then others... haiz... wonder when is all the cca training... i wan to go~!! hehee.... oh ya... then tml at canteen 1 very fun hehee.... talk to pat n ben they all... heheeheee... aiya i really no commen cause i too tired to type some more.... i better go sleep ar.... more details later on tml... nites...

steff: i taking biotech leh.. ur course name is what???

// heheee... u really a nice n loud girl... i like... thank you for being there... \\

No comments:

EruPIC