Tuesday, November 11, 2008

LONG LOST PRIMARY SCH FRIEND..... for a decade!

me, nadia and pei qin! i was facebooking n i found my pri sch friend pei qin!!! hahaha and she is link to nadia my borders colleague!! this world sooooo small!! so i went NUS to meet them for lunch!! hahaha.... catch u two again soon!

Biotech gathering with just 3ppl!

we went michigan... just the 3 of us...


ya hui, yao and me... hahahah poor zhen you have to work OT... and as usual the rest nv come... booooooo


me n yao just love this jap curry place... n it was monday so got discount on seafood curry!! hahaha


yao wants to go michigan... hahaha


ya hui n yao... damm long nv meet ya hui already... 


me n ya hui.... this was like few weeks ago... hahaha... overdue photos that have not post!

No comments:

EruPIC