Tuesday, November 11, 2008

よかった!! exams over!!

i dun think will be working this holiday... since economy is bad... so i gonna continue studying!!!

this holiday.....

1. i gonna learn guitar on my own if not ask my friends to teach.... borrow guitar from julin already haha...
2. i gonna brush up my japanese then in jan gonna continue my japanese class... CANT WAIT!!
3. find tuition job to pay for my japanese classes....
4. start my saving plan...
5. read up on investment n finish all my books!!!
6. meet up with friends
7. gym n training!!!

i watch high school muscial 3: senior year yesterday!!! its quite nice!!! hahaha.... go catch it... :)



i hope i pass all my modules... if not i will act in high school music 4.... the repeat year! HAHA

and NIGHT SCHOOL MUSCIAL at http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/video/clips/night-school-musical/810988/

No comments:

EruPIC