Wednesday, November 12, 2008

i know this might be sudden.... but i decided to save up money to go australia to study.. transfer to other uni after my stage 1 in SIM-RMIT... will share accomodation with friends... yeah... i still have another year to decide.... meanwhile i gonna strive to score high distinction for my next 2 semester... well... not gonna have my 23rd n 24th birthday party... with great dream comes with greater sacrifice... yup... i shall save n scrap now... if anyone would like to donate to my education fund do email me :)

if i dun sacrifice now... i will just regret for the rest of my life...

we are all cowards in the face of happiness.... if we want happiness, we need to use our both hands and reach out for it....

この広い世界で、
君の手は、
僕の心を触ってから、
暖かいなりました。
幸せの人生が欲しいかる、
すべてに頑張ります。

No comments:

EruPIC