Tuesday, November 11, 2008

GOODBYE MY YOUNGER BRO!

my elder bro, my father, my younger bro, my mother n ME! i seriously dun look like my brothers... i think both of them look more like my father n i look more like my mum...

my bro going france with the air force as storeman for 1yr... HOW GOOD CAN IT GET sia! tamade... hahah i damm JEALOUS... but hey guesss what..... when he is away... i can use his 32inch samsung plasma tv in my room!!! sweeet!

now my house is soooooo empty.... i felt as if i am the only child... cuz my elder bro likes to stay with my grandma... so ya... most of the time i am home alone... gonna party often in my house... i thinking my room can be mambo... then my younger bro room be phuture hahaha...

my bro with my aunt...


with my maternal grandparents....


didi with ah gong n ah ma.....

it was damm sad when my bro left... my mum just hug him n he suddenly cry n my mother also cry... i see already also cry! aiyo... he irritating bro no matter wat... still a small boy.. even though he is 20 but he very kiddy... his command of english is not even average and he is flying to france ALONE! i thought like he will fly with someone from the army but dun have lor!!

his return flight is confirmed next yr... its on matthew chia's 21st birthday... haha... see u next yr...

No comments:

EruPIC