Saturday, August 09, 2008

u know sometime... its good to go out and drink with some friends... get abit high... may talk abt rubbish... but when u actually abit gone... u will actually really dig out wat's deep down inside your heart.... and i have been watching sex and the city drama... somehow... all these stuff... just really make me wanna be SINGLE forever... haiz... why does relationship is sooooo complicated... while friendship is just that simple.... i understand why my aunt not getting married n been taking care of my grandma... perhaps i should just be the only son in my family n not get married... n take care of my mother... even though she always pissed me off... but i still love her and when i earn enough money... i want to bring her to japan... a promise i made to her.... do we humans really need to marry someone so that ur life is meaningful??? i dun think so.... life is fulfilling in every other ways....

i had NDP tickets.... but i kinda dun feel like going cuz suddenly i felt its gonna be boring... n i kinda interested to go for 12 lotus concert instead... so i gave to jiun... cuz she going australia soon... and she can watch with ben to have their romantic hours... hahaa... while i chose to spend time with my friends... so am i an alien for not having a girlfriend? you may think i am fucking weird... but the day i die, i swear u will cry ur eyeballs out that you fucking miss me... cuz of my honesty n my cheerful attitude that never fail to get my lameness to make u smile....

haiz just a little emo.... guess i have been too happy for pass few weeks n need to emo for a moment... dun worry... i will be fine again after i woke up tmr! :)

No comments:

EruPIC