Monday, August 04, 2008

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL.......

damm tired... sunday had friendly at NTU till 1030pm... then my mother only reach at 1120pm! by the time i reach home was like damm late n i went to pack my table n stuff n getting ready to go school!!!

woke up damm early at 8am even though my lecture start at 2pm... cuz i meeting alex in sch at 9am for gym but he was damm late! only reach at 10am.. i slept in the bus n nearly miss my stop!!! while waiting for him i started to read my notes... (yes! i damm mugger!) so we only started to gym from 1045 till 12... then go pool n tan will 1pm! then yan yi came n we went for LUNCH @ canteen 3.....

somehow i felt like as if i never grad from NP... though i am always at NP but i still miss the place alot... probably i miss my NP friends like my classmates n others hanging in library n stuff... and saw all the changes around NP... 

anyway... me n yan yi never check our mails la... our lecture change location n we went to the wrong place with like 20plus ppl hahaha.... then finally reach the lecture... i am just ready to study!!! la la... so happy to study again... i never sms during lecture can! only during breaks.... and i didnt fall asleep... yeah!

my lecturer so lame can.... keep cracking jokes which is really good... hahah n when someone ask him to on the light for the whiteboard... he said...."HMMM... I SORRY BUT I DUN THINK SIM IS VERY STINGY ABOUT ELECTRICAL BILLS CUZ I REALLY DUNNO WHERE IS THE SWTICH....." hahaha... then once he found the switch..... THE WHOLE LECTURE ROOM TURNED DARK! he OFF THE LIGHTS LA! wah biang! damm funny seh! hahaha... but he is a foreign lecturer (he is malaysian that teach in australia) so only be here a week n hopefully our local lecturer will be as good.....

first time in my life i am learning about FINANCE can!! but not bad i manage to understand everything n lucky i read some of my econs book n understand wat is MORAL HAZARD! hahaha... i never wrote so much notes on my lecture notes can!!! its like next week is exam man!!! and everyone in the lecture is mugging like hell!!! after lecture... all my classmates all said they gonna go home n study n mug!! its just the first lecture!!! and actually i also had the same thinking too! hahaha

anyway... was talking to weyman... poor thing... go NBS at NTU.... told me that the ppl there worship him cuz he printed all his notes n bought all the 2nd hand book... like discriminate those "kiasu" ppl.... a total diff from SIM... we both agreed that cuz ppl there already mug their ass off in A level n poly that once they got into NTU they just cant be bother... while ppl in SIM had a very bad setback n know that they cant slack anymore n are studying very hard....

so i conclude..... i shall stop blogging here n go STUDY!!! bye bye! i will blog again soon when i have more time! hahaha....


PS: 12 lotus have concert at expo this sat 9 AUGUST!!! GO GO!!!





GO 12 LOTUS!! HUAT AH!!!

No comments:

EruPIC