Sunday, August 03, 2008

MY MAMA POWER SIA....

i am suppose to blog abt this but keep forgetting.... this article was out the day i came back from cambodia... its so funny reading it... i can so totally imagine how my mother go chase after those idiots...


my mother is a taxi driver... so pls run away without paying them... if not my mother no money gimme pocket money... I WILL FUCKING CHASE AFTER U N WHACK U WITH MY PADDLE!


my mother is such a joker.... she asked me to go down my house to take photo of her with my canon 10D... so i went down n take some photos of her.... after that i went home then upload to my mac.... she said she want to send to the newspaper office... then i ask her for the email... then she said she DUNNNO.... then i ask her how to send like that?!

she said.... EH U TRANSFER FOR MY PHONE THEN I MMS THEM....

I INSTANTLY FAINT...   -_-"

isn't she funny? like me! LOL....

LIKE MOTHER LIKE SON...


i told chia meng... i hope to shoot my very own film abt my mother... probably during my school vacation... so... just wait ok! FEATURING KWEK JIN TAI! haha..

No comments:

EruPIC