Friday, August 08, 2008

My Secret Saturday Night Date with 12 Lotus....



with these 3 actually but not really also... qi yu wu not there... n royston tan was there instead!

and!!!! my mother damm power.... she got VIP tickets from my aunt n she going with my grandma... and i got tickets to go too.... with SIAO MEI!!! SIAO AH!!!!


DJ WEI DONG in the HOUSE!!! SPIN SOME MUSIC PLS!!! 881 + 12 Lotus Music PLS!!!


OK!!

weidong so EXCITED!!! hahaha... no la... actually he was posing like how i pose for photos... got so jia liat meh! wau lau... hahaha

my drawing so cute huh! its almost the design for 12 lotus t-shirt... but too bad i submit too late... HAHA



TIME FOR INTERVIEW!!!


yeah!!! liu ling ling, mindee ong and royston tan!!! weeeeeeee!!

oh mindeeeee...... sooooo pretty..... i think she thinks i am some pervert! HAHA


me n my mother's idol!!!



ling yi is soooooo funny can!!! she is soooo funny that even u put 1 million jack neo also cant fight ah.... jack neo is sooooo YESTERDAY... like HISTORY... ling yi IS the current affair ok!

12 o clock curse for 12 lotus.... SIAN 1/2
LOL!!! 


ALVIN LEE WITH 12 lotus!!!


weidong & ah wee with 12 Lotus!!


ALVIN LEE & ROYSTON TAN!!! my fav director!! *BEAM* haha... DRINK WATER & WATCH 12 LOTUS....



yeah!!! i got autograph from them!!! weeeee...... let ling yi autograph the photo i took with her n my mother :)

SUN I'M GOING FOR 12 LOTUS GALA PREMIERE!!!! YEAH!! CANT WAIT!!!

No comments:

EruPIC