Saturday, November 01, 2003

just did this in friendster....

Know me from A-Z....

A- Age:17... ya i find that 17 is a damm happening age... too bad i going to be 18 soon... next yr 1st feb hor!! *hint*
B- Boyfriend: huh... dun expose my part time gay partner leh.... is w-inds la.. dun tell anybody k?
C- Chore you hate: washing the laundry... i hate detergent.. just dry ur hand then feel like ah peh liao...

D- Dads name: Lee Teck Hock
E- essential make up item: erm... does contact lens consider as one?
F- favourite actor: kim rae won... oh ya won bin!! my bro!


G- gold or silver: of course silver man!
H- hometown: Japan... return back soon... wait till i graduate..
I- instruments you play: electronic keyboard... just stop learning will resume soon k!
J- job title: full time biotech student n full time canoeist in NP
K- Kids: i love kids!! hope my future wife love kids then i wan to have a BUS of kids... *LOL* no la my wife shant be a pig... at least 5 can liao... hehee...

L- Living arrangements: huh? erm with my parents n 2 idiotic bros...

M- Mom's name: Kwek Jin Tai... ya she is the founder of Jin Tai Sec sch.... no la jk!

N- number of people u've slept with: countless.. is they wan to sleep with me ok! *LOL*
O- overnight hospital stays: nv... i am super healthy... dun visit doc.. hate them bunch of cheat money idiots... ppl! if u all have very bad flu! no point go n visit doc cause my bio teacher told me the flu virus cant be cure.. but it will flash off from ur system within 7days.. ya.. cheat dunno how many ppl $$ liao...

P- Phobia: feeling ugly... feeling fat... feeling nobody love me.. hahaa

Q- quote you like: WAU LAU!! SIAO LA!! KAO EH!! WTH!!
R- regular drink: tap water..

S- secret crush: erm... alot ppl know le... i really like her.. but will try to know her more... hope she wont avoid me...

T- time you wake up: irregular..
U- unique habit: oh ya.. i always keep paper that used one side then the other side empty.. until i got one whole stack... ya i am send to earth to be a environmentalist.. and i always flash the toilet for others... just like the environment to be clean...
V- vegetable you refuse to eat: PEA!! i will puke! seriously... it sux!
W- worst habit: erm.. that's embarrassing.. wont tell u all..

X- X-rays uve had: i dun have any terminal diseases k...
Y- yummy food you make: japanese curry rice!! ya! got chance i will make for u all!! so far.. my tasters are my pri sch friends! ya they are loving it! LOL
Z- zodiac sign: aquarius!
last cigarette: dun smoke
last kiss: my stuffy dog on my bed.. just last nite.. so cute.. i love dog..

last good cry: cant remember.. guess is the japs/korean drama won bin n kyoko act one.. FRIENDS... super nice..

last library book checked out: my organic n bio chem textbook... it is thick ok.. due on 3nov.. just right my last paper...

last crush: dun mention.. i just dun have to luck to love someone.. cause the girl i like is either a les or attach already... sad right.. but anyway.. i like someone now!! i must REN + JIA YOU!!

last phone call: 1hr 30mins ago to ngiap..

last tv show watched: that korean drama on chn U every sat 11pm!! very nice u all must watch! damm funny!

last time showered: ops... guess a day ago.. LOL..
last shoes worn: nike

last cd played: my own burnt cdrw..

last item bought: guess is my dinner..

last downloaded: WORM 3D but cant play! dunno why!

last annoyance: my english is pretty bad.. anyone care to explain what does it mean??
last thing written: today my cell bio test.. i am doom..

last sleep: 2pm to 6.30pm

last chatted with: Jia Zhen

last sexual fantasy: cant remember..

last weird encounter: hmm... ya i was on the bus with my friends.. then this indian guy he came forward to shake hands with me! then he left the bus!! WEIRD!

last ice cream eaten: wau... i just realise i damm long nv eat ice cream.. cant remember..
last time amused: everytime.. i am a easily amused person.. i can just laugh to myself suddenly... cause i keep on imagine funny stuff ya..
last time wanting to die: guess was the other time my parents so damm bloody fucking BIAS against me... always on the 2 idiotic bros side... being a middle child is tough ok!

last time in love: now...
last time hugged: nicolle!! i went sajc to find her!! she is sajc dance president!! she is one nice nice nice nice girl!! miss her...


last time scolded: u mean i kanna scolded.. recently cant remember too...
last chair sat in: now..

last shirt worn: oh.. this cowboy use the gun to point at the catatus n said "hands up! u r under arrest!" bought it at thailand shopping centre.. it was in the kids wear department i got it at the biggest size n cost only $6 or $7!
last poster looked at: guess should be w-inds poster... they always got very nice photos! *jealous*

last show attended: i dun really go for shows.. ya...

PS: spent alot time doing this sia!!

No comments:

EruPIC