Friday, October 31, 2003

ya just did my physio paper today... it was alright la.. just that damm... i forgot the 3rd function for cerebral hemisphere... for those who dunno... it is that top part of ur damm brain!! kao.. my brain just cant think what my brain does.. anyway.. shant blog long.. need to go read my cell bio stuff.. ya.. poor fellow.. someone nv turn up for the paper.. have to retake the whole module... i better be on time for all my paper.. ya... was talking to xue er on phone on my way home.. hahaha so funny sia.. we keep on talking abt holidays.. going oversea.. ya my goal... save $3000.. once hit.. just fly to japan... come up with a plan for my japan trip!!! anyway.. nowadays i just like to eat that yogurt i bought at cold storage not bad not that sour n is nice... ya cant remember the brand...

was looking at friendster... kao read those bulletin board.. hahaha alot of it i nv read... then did the something abt me.. the usual me ya.. spent alot time typing stuff n talk nonstop....

oh ya... something funny i thought just now... ok why do they call the ppl u like a crush?








ok.. Alvin's lame answer (ALA!)
l
l
l
l
v






*cause u fall in love with them n eventually u fall n crush on to them! so they are call ur crush!*

Name : Alvin Lee
Middle name: i am not american can! my full name is Lee Jian Jin Alvin.. that's it u figure it out urself...
Time started: 4.03pm
Birthdate: 1/2/86... remember to buy present hor!
Home town: Singapore... Japan (my previous life)
Siblings: one idiotic elder bro.. and one irritating younger bro...
Righty or lefty: ya right...

~~~~~Your Looks~~~~~
Hair Colour: half blond half black.. black roots showing already... gonna go highlight my hair soon.. still thinking...
Eye Colour: white black brown...
Do you wear contacts or glasses?: at home wear glasses.. outside wear contacts...
Do you have any piercings: just did one on the left.. n just lost my ear stud in the toilet.. damm!
Do you have any tattoos: will nv get one... cause tattoos are for ppl with s saddistic mind n abit siao siao ppl...
Do you wear any rings: sometimes la... the other time brought one n dunno where i place it...
What shoes do you wear: any nice comfty shoes.. prefer sneakers...

~~~~~Just Lately~~~~~
How are you today: the 4 letters word.. S-I-A-N!! just did my physio paper... was alright.. now i am kinda excited cause my paper finishing on mon!! hehe.. abit nervous too...
What pants are you wearing: boxers..
What shirt are you wearing: sleeveless shirt
What does your hair look like at the moment: heaven bath yet.. so got those waxy stuff up there..


What song are you listening to right now: SPEED CD.. i recently just got crazy over them AGAIN.. i think they really ROCK... new album coming out soon!
What was the last thing you ate: Lor Mee and mashed potato back in sch canteen 1... total cost: $2.50
How is the weather right now: super sunny! great weather to sun tan!!
The last person you talked to on the phone:
that idiotic t-shirt supplier whom got attitude probz...


~~~~~More About You~~~~~
What are the last four digits of your phone?:
0841... if u strike 4D with my no. congrats n share some with me.. thankz

If you were a crayon what color would you be?
a RaInBoW colour crayon.. cause i love colours.. which reflects on my personality!!

Have you ever almost died: yes!! alot of times!! firstly.. when i was pri 2... i nearly choke on fishball! *LOL*... then the other time ride bicycle by the road n nearly bang by incoming bus! *LOL* and ya this year... nearly drown during canoe training when i capsize... but i know how to row already!! hehee so should be alright....

Best advice anyone's given to you: u live once in ur life time.. live ur life to the fullest.. if u love that person.. just say it.. try everything at least once... *my own advice* regret what u didnt do.. but dun regret wat u didnt... get it?

What sport do you hate the most: damm.. i hate soccer.. the worst sport in the world n dunno why ppl so crazy over it.. ok i admit i am weird.. i am a guy who prefer rugby over soccer.. canoe polo over water polo... but hey.. rugby n canoe polo is the 2 most interesting sport ever invented by mankind! try it! *remember i said try everything once in ur lifetime*

How many phones do you have in your house: 5

Do you have your own phone line: ya.. u just ask for the 4 magic no.

Animals: all my hamsters died.. i have to admit hamsters are damm cute creatures but they just love to bite anything.. oh ya.. try throwing insects into a hamster cage n see what they do!

Place for a dream house: my childhood dream was to have a house at california *i dunnot why* with farm n a whole piece of land filled with sunflowers n live with my dearest wife... but now.. i wan to go japan.. own a traditional japs house with fountain, roller coaster, swimming pool, arcade and last but not least... NEOPRINT MACHINE!!! ok i am a freak.. wait till i am a millionaire... in my dreams... HELLO! they say DREAM HOUSE not REALISTIC HOUSE k!

Have you ever sprained/broken/fracured a bone: ya how dumb can i be by trying to catch the basketball from benjamin ho n i sprained n twisted my right ankle.. now i still can feel that it is kinda twisted...

Who would you tell your dreams to: oh ya! xue er! my 10yrs besty friend! she always tell me her dream also.. erm.. WAIT!! u mean everynite we dream that kind of dream or the goals in our lives???

Who is the loudest friend: kao.. alot ppl say is me... but all those ppl i hang out with are damm noisy!! like ching, xue er, yi xing, cheryl, ngiap... can go on...

Who is the quietest friend: those nerds... n ya i dun hang out with them...


~~~~~You and Love~~~~~
Do you believe in love: of course la! r u a priest or nun?

Do you believe in love at first sight?: YUP!! 100% yes...

Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend: not yet.. (*.*)

What song do you want played at ur funeral:
wau so cool.. can dedicate my own song at my own funeral.. erm even though i wont be able to hear it.. i just wanna play those love love sad sad friends song by SPEED/W-inds/Sun yan zi... yup take note ppl.. so u all know what to do if i just gone someday.. will miss u all...

Lights on/off: off.... it is afternoon now..

Do you like snow, sun, rain, mOoN? all... snow when with my love one.. sun when i go beach, rain when i am sleeping.. moon when i am lying on the field holding the one i love...

Summer or winter: both!!!

Mud or Jello Wrestling: jello?? u mean put jelly?? erm... both la... mud is good for skin.. jelly is nice to eat...

Skiing or boarding: i wan to try both!!!

Day or night: prefer nite...
Cake or pie: oh my god.. i got cravings for apple strudel or apple pie... love cheese cake also..

Diamond or pearl: i wan diamond ear stud!

Sunset or sunrise: both!! cause both are nice..

~~~~~~Have You Ever~~~~~
Loved someone so much it made you cry: yup.. unless u are heartless or u are a flirt!

Smoked: NO WAY! hate smokers.. will scold anyone smoking in front of me.. n most of my friends also hate smokers ok!! come on ppl.. grow up! smoking is not cool k! the tar stick to the cilia in ur lyrynx prevent the hair from filtering the particles entering ur lung.. just had my physio paper today.. so ya applying when i learnt ok!

broke the law: erm.. sort of.. help my friends to put those plate into the bag at sakae sushi... so that we dun need to pay that much.. damm that was my first time do it.. *LOL* no la.. actually i always eat n drink in places that i shouldnt... point middle finger at the teachers i dun like when their back is facing us...

something abt urself: erm.. i am talkative.. i just love to talk n talk nonstop.. ya.. that why i took 30mins to do this stuff...

PS: visit my webby!! www.geocities.com/ragubiboy remember to sign my guestbook... and ya my blog is at www.everylittleheart.blogspot.com ya i know it sounds sissy but that time couldnt think of anything cool...

Time finished: 4.36pm

No comments:

EruPIC