Saturday, November 01, 2003

another one ar!!!

First Name: Alvin

Were you named after anyone?
Alvin LEe... yes.. u go www.alvinlee.com trust
me i am not kidding...

Do you wish on stars?
sometimes.. but dun get to see them nowadays..
pollution...

Which finger is your favourite?
middle finger! ..|..

Do you like your handwriting?
yes.. cause i love myself..

What is your favourite lunch meat?
huh.. erm.. i like fish..

Any bad habits?
dun tell u all leh!

If you were another person, would you be
friends WITH you?
of course!! i love myself ok!! ya.. whatever i
just love myself so much until i dun mind
cloning myself i live with 100 of Alvins...

Are you a daredevil?
depends on my mood... when i am super HIGH... i
just go super crazy till my friends say.. hey i
dunno u...

Have you ever told a secret you swore not to
tell?
ya.. slip off my mouth... didnt think carefully..

Do looks matter?
ya sure it does... even though everyone always
say dun judge a book by its cover..

Have you ever misused a word and it sounded
absolutely stupid?
duh!

Do you think there is a pot of gold at the end
of the rainbow?
i dun take lit.. hence i dun understand.. u mean
u can pick up gold at rainbow street at heaven?

Do fishes have feelings?
duh! as long as it is living things... try
killing nemo n see wat his father do to u!

Are you trendy?
sometimes la... i just dress what i wan.. dun
care..

How do you release anger?
just keep on kao peh kao peh kao peh to my
friends...

Where are your second homes?
singapore history museum.. ya always go there to
volunteer! know some great friends there too!!
anyone interested to be a museum guide?? msg
me...

What was your favourite toy as a child?
dun play much toy... guess it was play dough..

What class in school do you think is totally
useless?
CME!! civil n moral education... guess what,..
my class ah beng top the class k!

Have you ever been on radio or television?
ya.. was on the chn U news abt the museum moving
thingy... can ask ngiap soon a.k.a nelson..
guess he took it down for me..

Do you keep a journal?
my blog... www.everylittleheart.blogspot.com

Do you use sarcasm a lot?
depends...

Have you ever been in a mosh pit?
huh? i dun understand.. shit.. guess i am really
going to be japs.. i just dun understand alot
english words..

What do you look for in a guy/girl?
the gold in her heart.. not $$$ la!

What are your nicknames?
Albert..(thanks to ngiap huh.. dunno why call me
like that...) from albert.. they modify to bert
bert.. bird bird.. jian ren.. gay.. sissy ah
gua.. aiya alot la... those neg- ones are
usually what my enemies called me.. ya..

Would you bungee?
if i got the chance i will!

Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
erm depends wear what shoes ma..

What are you worried about right now?
my exam... the girl i like leave me for a
bastard... $$$...

Do you ever wear overalls?
kao... i just dun understand!! explaint to me
can?

Do you think that you are strong?
where strong? i am the weakest link!

What's your favourite ice cream flavour?
mango.. strawberry.. chocolate..vanilla.. any
nice ice cream la...

What’s your favourite colour/s?
white.blue.green.orange.some nice shade of pink.
i prefer pink over red... red is too hot...

What is your least favourite thing in the world?
programming! hate it! who is the idiot who force
us to study it! so boring lor..

How many wisdom teeth do you have?
erm... which one is wisdom teeth?

Are you in love with anyone?
yes.. one and only one... only like her...

How many people have a crush on you right now?
erm not sure.. i will freak out ok!

Who do you miss most right now?
my friends!!! all of them.. everyone...
especially xue er!! so long nv see her le.. my
10 yrs buddy... ya n her...

No comments:

EruPIC