Monday, October 27, 2003

wow... thanks for those msg on the tagz.. ya.. *Claps*!! my friendster hit another 50! so now is 150 friends in my list.. yup.. 200 by the end of nov should be easy la... oh ya.. then got alot ppl i dunno one keep on adding me into their list.. sorry guys.. i only add those i know into my list.. or else the elaine will keep on saying u anyway add ppl that's why got so many ppl... hahaa.. pls lor i really got this much.. hahaha.. ya keep those testimonials coming in... n talking abt testimonials... stupid auntie hui li she deleted the one i wrote for her... hahaha plead me to write another new one for her...

anyway been at home eat alot sleep alot n study not that much... hahaha... tml going sch.. for cell bio revision lesson then later go the canoe meeting.. n going to get my new specs!! ya.. happy.. aiyo roby chan got the long road full pv nv msg me!! tiao.. then can online immediately get the pv from her!!! hey roby chan... after obc exam i go hmv get the long road single with ya.. see the price then think should buy or not... hahaa...

actually got nothing much to talk abt la.. just that my urge to go japan grew stronger as time goes by... so ppl dun be surprise if one day i just disappear n fly to japan without any notice!! *LOL* but dunno stay where if i suddenly go there... just sleep on the street *LOL* go w-inds house be their maid.. ask them to let me be their concert background dancer... hahaha... ya in my dream...

i am just so crazy abt the happy tree friends song.. it is soooo cute!! hahaha i like the song leh... keep on la la la... hhaahah... cant blog abt anything cause my mind now is empty...

// super love kimi ga suki da yo~! \\

No comments:

EruPIC