Thursday, July 03, 2003

today woke up kind of late... then quickly pack my stuff then go eat lunch then go to work.... was talking to xue er awhile during the train... nv meet eleen to go work together cause we both late~! hahahaa....

oh ya... eleen n me really click so well as friends lor... i didnt know she is a huge fan of spice girls also.... hahaa.... then talk alot of spice girls stuff... hahaa.... time pass very fast when working at giordano but not in kuishin bo.... then today kanika and yanti also quarrel abit... haiz... then eleen said that sooner or later both will sure fight physically.... is just a matter of time... i agreed.... poor me... after eleen left next mon... i will be sandwitch in between kanika n yanti...

then just start work... steff n charlene came over to find me~!!! so happy to see them~!!! ya long time nv see charlene liao.. ever since her bday... her voice super cute... cant stand it... so cute lor... then both help me filled up the forms...then i donated $1.35 hahaa... so little... wanted to take photo with them but dun think can lah... later kanika scold me... so nv..

then sarah, nai and kok came later... aiyo... i am so touched today... nai lend me his coat n pants... hehee... then he bought the jeans.. gave him 30% discount... then ask sarah try the super low waist jeans... then she say damm nice... of course la i got very good taste ok... i tell u sarah... any girl wear that super low waist jeans hor i will just drool until siao... hahaa... if the jeans no stock hor dun blame me hor... wan to reserve or not? i help u reserve~! hahaa.... then later on kanika teach me cashiering n take money from nai... the feeling so funny... hahaaa.... then nai also laughing... hahaa.... later on... kanika n eleen talk n talk... then make them wait.. cause i cant have my break yet... then later go long john eat... i felt so bad... make them accompany me... hahaa... then later on they left liao..... ask them fill up forms also...

then later rachel visit me again~!!!! i super happy again~!!! hehee.... then she brought her bf along n intro to me... aiyo she told me i am the first one to know who is her bf leh... i felt so honoured... hahahaa.... then ask them to fill up forms also~!! hehee... i felt abit bad leh... like nv really talk to rachel... is it she too chio then i stunned... hahaa... hehee... rachel see u again hor~!!! heheee.....

later of the day... the sales pick up very well... everytime when only me n kanika always very busy one... dunno why.. hahaa... then when got me n eleen only... very quiet... good~! can talk to eleen~! i think i click well with butch~! hahaa.. but i hate sissy~! hahaa.... then kanika teach me cashiering... aiyo... abit the chim chim... haiz... but i like to do stock out... nice nice... then after that just went home liao...

oh ya i lent my japs phone to eleen... hahaa... she wan to listen to the hao xin feng shou.... oh ya... i tml got D&D.. so wont be back home... will just stay at the hotel there... i have not pack my bag and have not try on the clothes... haiz... oh ya i finish doing the token thingy... very nice~! of course la... is done by me... hahahaa

Steff: aiya... but she like getting worst lor... if at least now she dun smoke or got any tattoo... then maybe i might be talking to her... but i just dun like to talk to ppl like her lor...

Xue er: i dunno u teh what neh neh lor... i dun understand...

Nai: really or not... hmmm see how leh... i going to try n see how tml...

Sarah: ya i will not care abt that person... hahaha u touched by who'??? aiyo... today u hor so funny one... hahaa... remember at long john nai playing the camera n look at u... hahaaa.... are u think abt what i am thinking??? hahaa....

// nv meet u today... hope everything is fine for u... see ya tml.. \\\ i think u like me... i kinda like u too... //

No comments:

EruPIC