Tuesday, July 01, 2003

ah shit.... damm me... am i fated not to be with girls or what... today once again i just know that someone got bf... damm shitty... argh... nvm... just now ben said.." dun look for love.. let it find u.." so true.. maybe i just wait.. then today i was so shocked that that chio bu sarah (not u sarah... that one from NP sportscamp one) is ben's ex~! so qiao lor cause both won the MR & MS SWIMWEAR 2003 during the sportscamp... cant believe it... anyway i think she very flirty and yest my ai ai's friend told me she is in bio tech also lor... kao...

today went to ikea to meet zafan, pat and ronald... then actually pat chose a bottle to for the token thing to be pass down for our club alliance... but later on i found something nicer n got a better idea... is also a glass bottle but there is this round round thing inside very nice... but is $19~! anyway i going to do that stuff.... hahaa i am so into making the thingy...

later go meet dowell go NP and pass something to nicholas then saw ling ling... hahaa.... then go find ben n andy later... then walk to the stadium there... and told us they dun have the key to open the door... tell us to go eat then 6.30 go back,..... then we go bukit timah plaza... went in by the pool door... saw brandon~! i so shock~! hahaha his hair damm short~! he just cut it... he so pissed abt the person who cut his hair say wan to sue her~! hahahaa... poor fella... then later i go eat kfc... nothing is nice there to eat... later go buy blue food colouring for the bottle thingy... dowell so crazy over taking photo with my phone...

ya.. then later we go carry newspaper n old clothes... alot of it lor~!! but was quite fun... shao ping so nice help us carry also... then saw those ppl who went for the LSCT camp lor... whua... thank goodness that i didnt go the camp cause it really sux... then just now when we were eating n look at their campfire without a fire... it was totally lame n shitty.... and those ppl there so boring.... saw basil then he was like complaining abt the camp to me hahahaa.... later on we just went home... then suddenly change of plan to go dunno some muslim hawker centre... andy siao siao one... drink some kind of ginger milk... and drank 4 cups~! siao... dun mention the word ginger lor,.... i nv like ginger.... yucks... then andy was saying some jokes damm funny~!!! hahahaa.... hope andy gets better soon... andy is really a nice guy...

went home by 171... took abt 40mins... dunno in the morning will it be 40mins also... oh ya ppl... i am totally broke lor... i mean my family... cause i have not gotten my laptop... and the cpf thingy only deduct like 200+ and i still need to pay another 900+.... my father just sux... dunno whether is he a burden in the house or not... oh ya... nai nai is so nice to lend me his coat... i think i going to buy that U2 pants for $39.... then toilet also wanted to lend me pants but i declined cause i wan to buy pants so next time also can wear...

Xue er: is not that i dun wan to tell u is that i dun have a chance to tell u.. tell u when on the phone again with u... hey xue er... what's wrong with me saying so mushy things to my ai ai... u also very mushy to sarah lor... oh ya... u only saw F2 real life nia... next time sure got chance to see the other F2 a.k.a ai ai hahaa....

Steff: confused abt wat?? haiz... my heart just like to sink nowadays...

Sarah: hey sarah... my tag board is for u to leave msg for me not xue er leh... fine lor... dump me for xue er... :P

Nai: sometimes is better to hold back n not telling that person cause u will become a fool instead... lucky nv tell her i like her cause she already got someone... later cant even be friends cause she will be avoiding me lor...

oh ya... i going to copy steff from her blog... resolution for the 2nd half of 2003....

*dun be so ji jiao over friends... just take it as what they are...
*learn to forgive... be more willing to forgive ppl n take the 1st steps to talk to them...
*learn to balance study n work...
*dun be too despo to get a gf... "dun look for love, let it find u"
*must really train up to get abs n make girls drool over me.... hahaa *evil*
*try to tolerate others to make myself popular... according to my horoscope~! hahaa.. but is so true cause i always kao peh ppl...
*dun make ppl around me do things for me n make me feel so bad... e.g kanika n xue er... be nice to ppl around me again just like the old nice nice alvin....
*stop shopping for clothes cause i got too many t-shirts...
*get my room done asap cause it is like still half done....
*brush up my japs... esp. my katagana...
*start writing letters to my kitago friends...

last of all.... DUN BE A BLOODY BASTARD~!

tml got to wake up n meet CA a.k.a club alliance ppl at 10am kao.. so damm early... better sleep now... thanks for all ur tag msg~! muack~!!!

// u r a nice girl.. we shall just be friend first... gd luck in ur love life... ^~^ \\

No comments:

EruPIC