Monday, June 30, 2003

today ac shout over the phone when i pick up her call this morning when i wake up.... i hate ppl shout into my ears early in the morning lor.... lucky she is my gd friend or else... the person will kanna kan by me... then rush down to meet her... go mac n eat wait for nai... sky black black argh... cant tan... so just play at the pool... then just laze around...... then left at 2.45pm.... felt so bad that xue er have to wait for me so long and help me check the converse shoes thingy and the logo is purposely face inside one... lame lor~!! argh....

then meet xue er at somerset then go alter my levi jeans... only $2~! why that day kai shi paid $3??? funny.... was happy with the new alter jeans... then walk around with xue er then go eat okonomiyaki at taka... taste alright la but kind of ex.... argh.... xue er is making me feeling so guilty for making her wait n wait.... oh ya then call sarah... she at wisma then with medusa lor... she say wan to see me n talk to me lor... i was like... argh... dun wan to talk to her... xue er also dun even wan to look at her... then i buy xue er the jolin cd to repay her that pan wei bo cd... wanted to buy tanya cd but i am so broked lor... oh ya... then at hmv... suddenly my AI AI saw me~!!! terrence~!!! ah~!! hug him~! then intro him to xue er... hahaa.... xue er say he very cute looks better in real life than pics... hahaa.. of course mah... my ai ai leh... hahaa... then later on he went to meet his foc friends... (not free of charge~! is Freshman orientation camp~!)

then went over to meet sarah... saw her lor... then saw that guy from my class in JI~!! sarah said she in her whole life nv see him in JI... haha... aiyo she hor then later meet kok n nai... then xue er left already argh... saw the leen.. sarah that job agent that lady... dun really like her attitude lor... so Ms Toh lor... talk to ppl without look at the eyes... then look at her samsung V200~!!! aiya i thought it will really wow me.. but no lor... so disappointing... samsung is so "blow cow" in chinese.... say the camera got digital 10x zoom.... pls lor with every zoom just zoom in a little only.. really little~! their 10x zoom = to my GD88 2x zoom lor... i was kind of wrong abt the camera... i still think GD88 camera rox... but V200 camera is between my GD88 and the nokia 3650... then left to far east to eat... meet sarah friend fenny or fanny la...

haha then at the lucky plaza 7-11 then sarah suddenly say... hey shit the ppl above can see my neh neh from the top or not? then she immediate cover there... then i also imitate her... haha... then they all left so i go meet my ai ai... then at bugis the bus stop saw kai shi n the gladise... shit dunno how to spell... didnt know gladise is from sac also... she look so like wan tian... then go find my ai ai... with his foc friends... quite a few of them... then they all go to clark quay... then just sit down there talk cock... then left... then my mother come n fetch us... then drop him off at katib.... aiyo so scare the last train left... later my ai ai stranded there how~!!! but he didnt hahaha oh ya... this world super small.... my ai ai is debbie neighbour~!!!!!! hahahaa~!!! so qiao...

went home look at the cnet hp thingy~! LG releasing new flip phoone in singapore later this year~! so cool... the camera is like V200 style one but is in the middle... then can take video leh... think it will be a great phone... aiya better go sleep liao... nites... love u my ai ai~! ahahah....

// i start to like u... dunno whether u interested in me or not... *-^ \\

No comments:

EruPIC