Sunday, June 29, 2003

Ok PPL... pls scroll down to read others new entries i type today... cause too long liao n i too long nv type mah... pai sei...

ok so today... i was working... nothing much la... oh ya... i realise my converse shoes the logo is on the wrong side lor... then i lost the recipt... argh... then i dunno the logo suppose to be purposely like that or what... tml i going back bugis to check... today i work at giordano.... saw 2 TCS actress.... i think is hong hui fang is it... dun remember her name... but i recognise the face.. she kept looking at me... dunno why.... no one realise... oh ya... then i saw.. xiang yun also... she came into the shop and ask me.... in chinese... you all got sell kids underwear? haha then i say no... she left in a hurry... then with her kids n husband.... oh ya... got ppl came in ask whether giordano sell towel.... i was like *ahem* welcome to singapore.... n giordano... since when giordano sells towel??? WORST~! i told yanti that that day there was a customer ask me giordano got sell swimming trunk or not... she burst into laughter~! hahaha...

then dowell and pat they all came into giordano find me... i paid for the D&D tix... $50 just fly away.... oh ya... then chatted with them... oh ya~! today i went for break.. after my meals i saw jeffrey~!!!! evon's bf ar~! he cut hair n working at a restaurant at apollo centre... dunno where is it... hahaa... then tml i brought my cd and play the song... nice nice.... but really hope got savage garden CD~!!! argh..... oh ya... kanika told me that eleen is going to be transfer to centrepoint and another malay girl is coming over... haiz... eleen.... i will miss u badly~!!!! such a nice person.... miss her leh... cause she talk alot nonsense to me.... which is good... hahaa.... nowadays i work dunno why i so quiet during work... haiz...

oh ya... tml i not going to the camp already... cause my ai ai (ben) not going and nikkole not going... and i think it sux and wont rox as much as sports camp did~! hahaa... so i going to sun tan with ac n nai... its been so long since we go sun tanning~!!! hahahaa.... then i think after that i will go bugis change my shoes... then maybe go alter my levi jeans then walk around to see clothes again i am totally broke... my bank $$ is running low... i have to wait another 28 days to get my pay lor... oh ya... i think i might be having a new target... *ahem* then i will try to ask her to be my partner on that day... better go sleep liao... meet ac 1030..... nites~! more blogging tml~!

No comments:

EruPIC