Wednesday, June 04, 2003

whua lucky today able to woke up on time... but couldnt make it to bank in my cash order again cause....queue damm long argh... then just rush down to orchard n saw MOK XIAO LIN on my way there~! hahaha~!!!!

sian lor... go the tori-q hor... not as hot as i thought but i keep on getting my fingers scald by the metal thingy.... kao... i dun think i gonna work but have not give that person the answer... but anyway i know how it works in tori-q haha.. i dun think i wanna work in F&B... will make me scare of eating at those place i work lor....

oh ya then sarah help me ask her job agent for the hp interview lor.... i just gonna bluff them that i got hp experience which i dun...but i really know damm alot abt hp lor.... those who know me will know that i will nv sick of talking abt hp hahaa.... really hope the get that job.... even if the pay is $4.50 i will also dun mind one hehee.... hope can earn by comission...cause i can talk until the person buy the phone~! muahaha~! anyway.... nokia going to suffer if i work at hp shop ahahha~!

tml meeting sarah at 1pm lor... then today nai dunno why so quiet.... just walk walk around then nai damm early left liao.... then left me n sarah then go mango, zara then go kinokuniya then i show her the japan hp magz~! the phone all damm cool sia~! hehee....

oh ya... naoki just email me told me that SH53 out of stock and he got me SH52 silver one~!!! HURRAY~!!! but is in japanese so must ask him how to use when he in singapore hehee.... cant wait ne.... hope to know more japs~! muahaha~!!! anyway must go and buy something for naoki as jian mian li~! u know... since he got me a japs hp.... hmm....wat to get for him....

aiya..today the xue er n sammy nv come n join us...haiz... anyway got quite alot fun with sarah hahaa.... i wan to go lesbian pub~! to see chio bu~!!! argh~!!! i just pretend i am butch~! hahaa.... any girls got BRA to spare? hahaaa.....

the korean drama getting nicer n nicer.... and i didnt know that that shuai ge name is call kim rae won~! while the lead actor, wuri's real name is kim jae won~! almost the same except the r & j... hahaaa......

aiya today very tired.... but pop to my bed liao...oyasumi

No comments:

EruPIC