Thursday, June 05, 2003

whua lau....today i go cut my hair~! is short now liao lor~! aiya dunno leh think the new haircut kind of sucky.... anyway today went out with sarah nai and sam... hahaha so funny... keep on teasing sarah abt ben yeo~! hahaa.... the more i look at sam now the more i think that he looks really like ben yeo lor...

then later went to that 1.oak shop at far east... sam's friend's shop... bought 2 t-shirts~!!! each for only $10 lor~! hehehe~!!! what a great deal~!!! today spent $50~! $20 on clothes...$30 on hair... argh....

tml i going to meet sam to go sentosa n sun tan... whua he damm steady... he agree to wear his green trunks pei me tan cause mine is orange... argh... like so attention seeker lor... so lucky got him pei so not that bad... but i sms him he nv reply.. that stupid nai... didnt know that just now he help me save sam's no he put his name as sam the man.... what the helll.... lame...

oh ya... sam got us free coffee from starbucks cause his friend working there and he also used to work there~! so cool~!!! hehehee.... damm long nv drink coffee liao heheee....

oh ya... damm shitty leh sarah that job agency that girl, leen... she said now still dun have any lobang yet will call me soon... aiya but dunno really will call or not... haiz i think i have to go look for other hp jobs lah.... sian.... anyone can help me find? i treat u a meal~! hehee.....

then went to bugis...saw swee xia... oh my god lor... she thought that sarah is my gf... kao... no lor... then later went to that shop again dun have my vans that shoes liao... idiot~! ah~! that one really very nice leh but dun have liao....

then just now outside hereen got those ppl singing songs... is actually a music school looking for new talents and also go singing lesson... i filled up a form.. and the person say will call me up to ask me for an appointment for audition... to hear how my singing is like the recommand which singing course for me to go to.... aiyo but i dunno what song i going to sing~!!! ah~!!!!!! must go search liao....

oh ya just now mi ryeo called me~!! ah~! then i didnt told her i change my phone number but she also so long never come online... then she ask for my address.... dunno why...

aiya better tuck in early... gtg now... oyasumi....

No comments:

EruPIC