Friday, June 06, 2003

dunno why today sleep so long liao still cont to sleep after i woke up at 2pm...

didnt go sentosa with sam cause he msg me back told me that he got something on... haiz.. too bad lor... then nv go find sarah they all.. dun feel like going out... just wan my eyes to rest n not wearing contacts for a day...

went to update my webby~!!!! i from 8pm like that update all the way till 3.30am~!!! kao... i cant believe i sit at my comp there for so long~! argh... anyway i very happy on my new webby~!!! so nice... hehee.... pls go visit when free hor u ppl reading my blog one.... www.geocities.com/ragubiboy/

then just now watch abit tv.... saw tanya chua the interview... her new chinese song very nice... forgot the title.... really nice leh... then i go d/l the jolin the shuo ai ni that MTV.... pls lor sarah.... i dun look like that guy inside lor... maybe 1% la.... i think he look more like jay...(yucks) but jolin that song quite nice....

my comp hard disk is running out of space liao... mon is going to be my sports camp... then i have not pack my bag... argh... then i realise that xue er going to watch bruce almighty on mon with shu fang... i think maybe i just download the movie from kazaa la...hahaa.....

xue er called me just now abt i asking her to do the mbs contact thingy... haiz kanna kao peh by her... hahaa... haiz xue er so sorry la.... later must go create the excel thing of all our class contact so she can call during her work... hehee... then just now steff sms me ask me go dye with her... but i was still lazing around on my bed hahaa.... sorry babe... hahaa must think twice b4 dying ash blonde leh~! cause i think i will look funny~! hahaa.....

oh ya... tml is rachel canoe competition... dunno can make it in time to watch her row row row the boat....haha.... then got museum meeting and i have not come up with the program schedule... argh~! my room still in a fucking mess lor.. i really very piss abt my mother dunno what the shitting hell she doing... ask her to call my uncle to help me do the swing thingy~!!!! argh~!!!

oh ya... just now mi ryeo online~! so long nv talk to her... then ask her to help me find the wuri's family that korean drama the theme song~! cause i dunno the title... *AHEM* it is in korean ok... and i dun understand.... hahaa must know many many friends from all over the world~! i got this friend from Estonia.... i bet u all dunno where the hell it is right? is near russia la~! haha..

aiya nothing much happen... nowadays my blog getting shorter hahaa dunno is it good news or bad news.... haha... go sleep liao...

No comments:

EruPIC