Sunday, June 01, 2003

Hey ppl~!!! yo yo... today i was like woke up by joanna... she called me and said in a very low voice.... kao trying to buff me she somebody else... anyway was talking to her as we got to settle the museum campfire programs... then blah blah blah.... put down the phone and went to sleep somemore... and i think i woke up like 4plus? i dunno why nowadays when i typing blog right... i remember what i did when i just woke up but the things after that... like erased already.....

went to buy my dinner... kao... remember i was broke yest and my mum didnt left me any money.... idiot lor... argh... i dun wan to draw some more money from my account... then went around my house search for money....guest what... i have no choice but to draw $20 lor.... argh....

watch tv... Happy sunday on chn 54.... really damm funny~! oh my god~! hahaa nowadays i am just so in love with S.H.E~!! hahaa.... they dress up as sailor moon then dance the morning musume old songs... hahaa funny.... the whole show was really damm funny... anyway now every sun i must stay at home~! haha... oh ya was damm angry lor what i woke up.... i miss F generation last nite and today again,..... shit me mah,.... sleep n sleep like a pig...argh... miss my w-inds...

later on continued to watch tv... chn U got this show abt those social problems thingy...... aiyo.... they show those kids being abuse by the uncles aunties the relatives.... aiyo... got this boy he really damm poor thing... u know he kanna cane alot times... then the uncle drip hot candle wax on his body.. then the worst of all... his uncle use pincer and cut his upper lips into half... gross~!!! yucks~! aiyo.... the boy really damm ke lian leh... i was like having tears in my eyes... then his evil mother sent him to the uncle places mah... the parents divorced..... and until when the boy was sent to hospital then the father knew the child was being abused.... kao... can see that this boy is full of optimism... pardon for my bad eng.... aiyo... i dunno whether he will grow up and got this fear of those strangers and other cause he was like being abused but everyone in the uncle's family....kao.... it happen in malaysia not singapore.... they are chinese..... kao felt so sorry for the boy.... next time i must really love my kids....

then talk to jacinta on msn.... she was telling me that kristie and sha got bf... kao... all of them went to jc all got bf.... then even jacinta herself also got a bf.... hahaha call ANDREW~! then keep on teasing her~! hahaa... haiz... then me.. still single... for such a long long time.... then told her that no one wants me... then she say... no la ur tiao jian not bad mah....then i replied...maybe i got tiao jian but just that i have high expectations.... hahaaa...

xue er called me just now... told me tml go watch bruce almighty.... so late liao then is like wan to watch must jio sammy sarah ac they all what.... then told her see how and call her again tml.... then i was also thinking leh.... since nowadays can d/l movie from kazaa why bother go cinema watch comedy... until is like action movie like charlie's angles... nowadays i am so thifty~! haha... must save money~! aim to go japan by dec~!

settle down abit and start to write letter to both my host families.... i dunno whether the letter reach rina or not leh...shit...very worried lor... cause that time send her got BoA CD leh... not just a piece of paper lor~! then stupid rina keep on changing her email and nv email me back... argh...

then after writing to my japs host... i wanted to start to write to dawn from JI... cause promise her to send her the photo i took with her... but have not done so ever since i left JI... then i went to pick up my autograph book and read... suddenly just miss everything in JI.... haiz... i really nv forget those times with every single person... then i happen to flip to rachel's page... and then i realise she got a blog too~!!!! i was like so excited and quickly went to see it~!!!!! i read from 1st jan to 1st june lor~! kao... rachel i didnt know that u go to serangoon garden country club which me n nai n ac went there for the past few weeks... and dunno leh her blog just rox lor~!!! hehee the stars abt her mood for the day is cute~! i must go n do research on how to make my blog more blog~! must change a new skin liao~!!! and rachel~!!!! u keep on going orchard for the past weeks bo jio one lor~!!!!

after reading her blog i was thinking whether in the first place i chose not to go jc is it the right choice.... but cant really think much abt it since i made my choice to go poly.... so i guess i have to make the best out of it~!!!

now is like 7.08am lor... been reading rachel's blog for dunno like 2hrs plus without even knowing it.... i feel like doing somemore stuff but dunno feel like sleeping.... have not been exercising for the past few days... argh... must go n exercise~!!! i wan to swim... but my old speedo trunks spoil liao... then the BODS yellow/orange trunk abit too AA liao later ppl think i am gay.... will only wear it when got ppl to pei me.... like go ac's club there.... so i guess i must go get another nice trunk but not so striking one... my mother such nag at me one... haiz... i dunno should use my that loreal dark copper brown hair dye leh... cause i wan my hair colour to be lighter not darker~! hahaa.... aiya better go sleep awhile.....tata...

No comments:

EruPIC