Friday, May 02, 2003

hmmm..... today i called xue er just before i left home... told her to buy GD88 cause now singtel is selling at $380 for 2year plan lor and is damm cheap~! then she say she wants to buy but dunno her mother will lend her the $$$ first....

anyway today after leaving my house.... i took a bus to ikea instead of taking train... cause taking bus at least i still can pay student fare by coins~! muahaha damm jian right~! then in the bus i cont to eat my pineapple pie... then one guy in front of me is eating curry puff lor... then the bus uncle later on... walk to the back n tell me n him not to eat in thebus... kao damm pai sei... but for him worst lor... so old liao... late 20 i guess.... hahaha lucky not many ppl in the bus.....

then when reach ikea... whua immediately get a trolley and push around.... whua got quite alot good offer lor... but i try to control myself to buy one by one... dun by too many at once... hahaha... cause some stuff have not plan yet... cant just buy because it is nice n dunno where to put in room~! so each item i planned damm careful.....

oh ya then here is the list of what i bought....

2 plastic container with lids... one orange one white...
1 corner shelf... (going to get another one soon also)
1 yellow waste paper bin...
1 blue rug...
1 white plastic wall shelf.... wanted to get the black one also but all got scratches...
1 metal bar like those in the bathroom for u to put ur clean clothes n towel... get it?
1 swing~!!! i going to put in my room~! then i can swing at home... i love swing... hehehe.... then my mother say dun fly out of the window can liao... hahaha.....
then got another one is the cushion stool... cube form one~! damm cute~!!! hehehe.....

all these cost $103.50~!!!! ah~! but ok lah... hehehe....

anyway i going to get a table.. very low one like those japs house those kind of low table... so that i can put my keyboard on top to play or study or can use as emergency bed if got too many ppl at my house.... hehehe.....

then i saw a guy damm familiar then he also look at me... but i cant remember who is he.. then i just walk away... then later on... keep on bumping into him... then start to recall back that he is one of the kitchen staff in kuishin bo~! hahahaha..... but dun usually talk to him one....

anyway then after i paid for all the stuff.... call my mother... she was busy sending those police to those sars ppl.... go visit their house... then call my father.... damm bastard dun wan to pick me up cause he TALKING to his friends at ajuined... idiot lor everyday go there talk talk n drink beer.... dun wan to work... idiot~! i got father like no father like that... bastard... next time i wont give him a single cent lor... and his bday next mon lor... i going to heck abt him.... idiot... but dunno why my mother still give way to him.... kao....

then i take bus to PS lor... sign up for my electronic keyboard course.... and the lesson starts TML~! yes~! TML.... lucky i called today.... tml i going to work till 4pm then just walk away from kuishin bo go for my lesson.... oh ya... the person there told me that i am the only guy in the class~! then i HUH~!!!! then she check again... oh no no no.... still got another guy...hahaaa... kao hope the other guy is damm cool not those nerd nerd or loser lor... or else i going to be damm close to those girls liao.....

then also went to GIO at PS.... kanika they all all gone... all new staff there leh... brandon also transfer to wisma.... then just now on msn he told me that all part timers going to be retrench soon.... so saddening.... economy is bad.... but just now i was at ikea... so many ppl were buying as if there is not sars and singapore now is prospering like US like that...

then after that i still at PS... eating at long john.... keep on calling mingxue the whole day lor... he didnt pick up his phone lor.... i hate ppl who bring phone out n dun answer it lor... not as if he is having sex with someone n cant pick up the phone... if is that case.. then i wont kao peh him what... but he hor~!!! kao is really everytime also like~!!!! NAI~! if u are reading this... PLS ALWAYS PICK UP UR PHONE~! THANK YOU..... AC sometimes also call him he also nv pick up one haiz...

then i thought maybe can meet he walk walk then later 10pm find ac n go home together... but cant reach him so i call my mother n pick me up... kao those police is in the taxi lor... whua got the dettol smell in the taxi... hahaa... i thought should be damm fast one... got 2 house to visit... but dunno those stupid police doing what... go one house damm long.... dun tell me they walk up by stairs instead of lift meh.... in the end i reach home like 1130 lor... i spent 2hrs in the cab.....argh... kao if i know it took so long... i rather take mrt home lor... sian sia.... kao...

anyway today afternoon... 77th street call me say my card is going to expire and ask me to renew... kao waste my hp bill... idiot lor.. i dun wan to renew cause is like i dun usually buy stuff from the shop lor... all look so beng one and not nice at all... the most i will buy is ankle socks or some accessories lor....

kao i think my taste is changing lor... as in my taste in clothing.... slowly from flash n splash to topman leh... cause i saw the won bin those pics... damm shuai... then i going to cut his hairstyle maybe end of the month or whatever... then going to wear what his wearing in the pics~!!! really damm shuai........ xue er, pin yue and ngiap also agreed~! hahaha... i think i am dark but still not ask tan n dark like won bin leh.... must chiong sentosa soon.... btw... my face now the pimple start to popping out liao... puberty 2nd round???? i dunno..... lucky nv go jc... or else too pai sei to face ppl... hahaaa..... i think maybe is because of the dirty environment in kuishin bo that causes this~!

anyway.... things to complete this week...

my keyboard course and painting my room n moving the furniture had finished.... so now i left the poly forms which i going to do after i post my blog... and the june chalet still not really sure abt it.... going to plan tml.... argh~!!! no one helping me to plan lor... haiz...

anyway... jie yong if u still reading till so far.... i just wan to tell u that that day forgot to ask for ur phone number... pls msg me at 94313963 n tell me ur number... hahaaa....

ok i better get going.... time now is 2.11am.....

No comments:

EruPIC