Monday, April 28, 2003

kao i just read xue er's blog lor... so funny and bhb as ever... hahaa what "as hot as ever" i nearly puke... no lah just joking la er....

anyway today ac and mingxue came my house to paint my room... that nai forever late one... then i go pick my paint... actually wanted red n orange.. not those damm bright one... but those very creamy one... but in the end dun have what i saw at ikea that time so i chose another colour.... the orange is really very orange but not bright till it will hurt ur eyes that kind... and spring green... like those newly grown grass... (horse dun drool... u prefer hay lah)... then today only manage to paint the green part lor... the orange part i guess i have to paint it tml or wed... not sure see how... latest by wed... then maybe friday go ikea buy some stuff... hopefully lah... still need more planning... then i already told both cheryl... horse and my 10 yr best friend xue er... that when my room is done i will jio them come my room hahaha and other ppl lor... then i will cook my fav japs curry rice~! yeah~! hehee... but dun like my tv in my room... it is black lor... i prefer a silver tv lor... so that will pei my phone also... muahaha.....

haiz~! damm suay tml need to go work... lucky is 10am to 3pm lor... i decided tml i going to dao those ppl i hate lor... hahhaa then others i will be damm nice to them... if anyone(i mean the staff not the customer) wants to find trouble with me, i am most welcome and i immediately kao peh and spilled out all the bad things abt kuishin bo till all customer left~!!! muahahaha~!!! I was wondering if i doing the front counter and ppl wan to make reservation dunno should i say that the food here really sux or not... cause that is the TRUTH... i hate to lie... muahahah... i hoping tml one of the customer kanna food poisoning~!!! so that it will be close then i go another place to work... which my aunt told me.. is damm good and is dunno how many times better than KUISHIN BO.... damm idiot man....

btw i really need to settle all my poly forms by this week lor... getting very worried lor... anyway i also going to prepare to type a letter of complaint to the main office and kao peh.... and i want BEE BEE to apologise to me PERSONALLY... cause she said i am IRRESPONSIBLE... my printer ran out of ink so got to ask ac help me print muahaha... i am all out to KILL and WACK KUISHIN BO~! i am really will be damm fair... i dun wan to harm those ppl i like lor... so tml... BEE BEE + FELICIA + LUO MAN = victims of ALVIN KAO PEH-TION.... i going to wear blue jeans again lor... hmph... not happy huh? stop me from work immediately lor.. :P

yes~! i must be more n more xia lan and daring towards those who dare to bully me...and my close friends...

anyway i need to find a new laptop soon lor... hahaha.... still not sure which one to buy.. but acer one not bad leh can listen to cd without switching the laptop lor~! hehee....

my webby damm long nv update liao lor... i dunno why leh... not sure whether to really create the hall of shame... hmmm...

i think if i leave kuishin bo i going to miss 4ppl.... Ann, Jia Da, Henry and Cynthia.... all between 18 to 21... around my age... very nice ppl... on my side also... hate felicia~! stupid bitch...

after this year that chalet incident... this the next huge one man~!!!

i remember on sunday after leaving kuishin bo with ac... at mac... ac were talking that... imagine u are the general manager and what will u do to BEE BEE... muahaha i wont sack her... i will slowly demote her... from manager to normal staff then to cleaner... muahaha then the pay decrease until very pathetic then sack her... torture her till she cant take it~!!! kao... i damm bad... this is the evil side of me~!!! and i curse that kuishin bo cant find anymore replacement~!!!!!!!!! hehee....

better sleep soon... later must wake up at 8am... now is 2.49am... sleeping in living room cause my room filled with paint smell.... oyasumi... looking forward towards later the war at kuishin bo~!!!!!!!!

No comments:

EruPIC