Sunday, April 27, 2003

kao~!!!! people who are reading this~! i going to announce that i working at a really sucky place that is call kuishin bo~!!!!!! suck to the core lor~! what the fucking hell.... today i pissed till i kao peh my manger..... today i start work... then i still damm angry with felicia then she clearing the things i purposely flood her with all the dirty plates for her to clear... then just anyhow chunk the tray there... then she buai song say... can u put the things properly... whua i feel like telling her... hey u not happy huh? u quit lor... or else u gonna see me her~! :P but in the end i just show her the world damm xia lan face to her... and just walk off.... stupid bitch... then ac told me... hey alvin everyone all ask me why u today ur face like so black... then i told her and laughing... aiya i wan to xia lan them n get the hell out of here asap lor~!!! really sux man... hahaha.... the worst is that stupid luo man... that stupid old auntie... sounds abit like luo man ti ke (romantic in chinese) my ASS~! she dunno why suddenly go to the staff locker that area and put on my lipstick.... kao what the hell lor so old who wants? the cleaner in the kitchen huh? kao just wan to slack only... chee bong... then last night the whole place was so busy and i just put all the wine glass at the cleaner's area... dunno that luo man bitch go clean it lor~! COME ON~! the whole place is so busy and is not like got other customer needs that glass lor... but she go n clean it stupid~! purposely one~! what the hell... when i am NEW i will OBSERVE everyone's move... so i know who to trust n who to hate....

NEXT...... today that BEE BEE xia lan me... say... Alvin if u still insist to wear ur blue jeans (mingxue not type 1... not worth wearing so ex jeans to that flirty place) to work then i think i going to sack u even though we are short of manpower... then i show her that xia lan face again lor... :P.... next... ac left work at 4 mah.. then i purposely dun wan work n tell bee bee i not feeling well i wan to go home... then she come n measure my temperature~!!! then i was like control my breath so the heat in my mouth with be trapped then my head will be kind of heated up also lah ( i know this sounds kind of lame) but it dun work lor~! it is 36.2~! kao so low~! chee bong then she say u dun have fever leh... then i xia lan back and say... i say i not feeling well doesnt mean i having fever... i was having stomache... then she show me the "i-dun-believe-u" face... then i counter back with the "u-think-i-care-much-abt-u" face... i must admit i really damm xia lan just now... then after that she pass me the resign form....

me n ac was signing it... that stupid luo man bitch was in front of us cleaning those small plates n i "heard" evil laughter inside her~! anyway i dun care her much... then the resign form got box where u tick which reasons that cause u to quit... then i tick alot lor~! then BEE BEE ask... u got poor relationship with supervisor all these meh? then i was like ... yes~! i dun like some of the ppl here~! i said out loud n clear~! then she just ignore me... then later me n ac go ask for the next week timetable... cause must give 2 weeks notice then must know when we working this coming weeks...

i was damm shock n see that i working more n more hrs... from 40 to 41.30... it maybe just 1.30 diff but is really damm tiring~! then i freak out and kao peh BEE BEE... say i am human not robot leh... then she say... but u tell me that u wan to work long hrs... then i fuck the hell back and said i was just asking whether i can request to work long hrs... then she say can... but nv agree that i going to work long hrs lor... that was meant to be a QUESTION not a REQUEST at all~! then she cont say... but now the timetable out already... u cant change it lor... then i kao peh back.... what the hell... that time on thurs ask her whether sat i can dun work night shift then she say no u must tell me before or when the time table is out... then i was telling her back what she said lor... chee bong...

then before ac have not work.. i already wanted to quited.. then i told bee bee that if my friend work then i will stay... but ac also wan to leave cause very tiring for her~! then i also leave.... that stupidd bee bee say i damm irresponsible~! what fucking hell she just said lor... she made a huge mistake by saying that to me~! i hate ppl who said that to u.... what the hell... is not that i sign any contract with u that i must stay there for at least how long... idiots lor... then time ac really very scared cause i was damm furious~! but i was already under controlled... that was only 20%... if i really show all my anger... she might be in the hospital right now with all the sars ppl... is like at least i told her nicely that i wan to quit... not as if i throw my uniform at her n just left without saying right....... chee bye bitch... now i hate all those chinese malaysians... damm chee bong... cant understand n speak simple english... always misintrepret.... idiots... like still can be manager ... chee bong... i going to write the whole letter to the main office n kao peh.... my decision is final... when u pissed me... u are DOOM~! i damm evil when i am bad... but damm good when i am happy... that is what the get for pissing me... idiots lor... my last day i going to kao peh them and from now onwards i going to show them my attitude.....

anyway i was really hoping those monkeys, idiots and bitch could come to KUISHIN BO and find trouble with me man~!!! then i will co-operate with them n mess up the whole place~! yeah... kao peh there.......

PEOPLE PLS SPREAD THE MSG THAT KUISHIN BO WORKING ENVIRONMENT SUX~! WARN ANYONE WHO WANTS TO GO THERE WORK AND DUN EVER GO THERE EAT LOR... THE QUALITY SUX N STANDARD DROP...EVERYDAY GOT PPL COMPLAINT THE FOOD DAMM SUCKY.... IS NOT DUE TO THE FACT THAT I HATE THEM THEN I SAID ALL THESE... IT IS TRUE... AND ALOT OF STUFF IS NOT CLEAN... CAUSE I KNOW HOW THEY HANDLE THOSE SPOONS, FORKS, PLATES ALL THESE.......

I WELCOME ANYONE WHO WANTS TO FIND TROUBLE WITH ME... PLS FIND ME AT KUISHIN BO THANK YOU~!!!!

BRB.....8.47PM

No comments:

EruPIC