Tuesday, April 29, 2003

kao eh.... dunno which idiot delete my Lead - Fly Away live performance at AX from my comp lor... damm idiot lor,.... but diff to find that video leh... shit...

anyway... now i going to report the war against kuishin bo.... today i thought i 10am start work... then i 9am then woke up and i rush... then later i think aiya anyway why so rush... they not happy i dun work immediately lor... haha then when i was in the mrt i look at my schedule again... kao it was suppose to be 1030 not 1000 hahaha... then i slowly go there...

kao i cant believe i damm suay lor... along the way in suntec saw that luo man bitch.. walking towards my direction... so sickening.. then i just walk past her with a damm xia lan face n attitude... later on when i reach kuishin bo... so quiet then i immediately punch my card and look at the schedule got who working with me... only luo man working sia.. chee bong.. lucky the rest off... anyway... lucky today i work as CIO means i stand at the entrance n welcome the customer lor.... then that luo man clear table~! muahaha stupid bitch always dun wan clear table and go n serve food... damm idiot... oh ya... then today just abt 11am... she come n talk to me... tell me that i have be stand at the front by 11am.... then i just ignore her and walk away just treat her like some idiots talking to herself... 11am so damm early lor which idiots will come n eat lor... also the earliest should be 1130 lor....

oh ya.. u know what... i saw that stupid luo man and the old pervertic fat chef hanky panky with luo man... yucks.. touch the butts and touch here touch there... dammm disgusting lor... kao... if young man n woman nvm... BUT is OLD MAN and OLD WOMAN~!!! aiyo... what the hell lor... the moment they saw me immediately stop... what the hell... then today the time just past by quite fast... no need clear table = not that tired lor hahaha.....

sian... by the way after my work... go meet angie.. go for job interview at my auntie workplace lor... then saw my uncle... not her husband~! my that auntie still not married... she not very old lah... abt early 30 like that... then kao thought confirm got a place.. but the person say that will only send our info to all the branch n when they need us then will call us... idiot lor... stupid... kao i guess tml morning must go job hunting again... sian-ed.... on our way there hor... we spotted dead cat~! aiyo so horrible... the cat mouth and ear bleed u know... yucks... then angie ask me to move the cat under the shade... cause it was very hot... then i was like SIAO~! aiyoyo..very poor thing...

anyway...tml hope early wake up then go cont paint my room... then will complete... maybe friday go ikea or thurs.... anyway... now dunno why so tired... now i got 4 major task this week.....

1. paint finish my room and move the furniture to the place i planned....
2. settle my pri sch chalet thingy asap lor...
3. filled up my poly forms~~!!!
4. find another new permanent job...(feel like going karaoke place to ask for job heheeh...)

anyway later got my st gabs sec 4 class gathering....ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz.... time now by me... 2.22am

No comments:

EruPIC