Saturday, April 05, 2003

my fav phrase again...Kao~! yesterday so late then sleep... i guess i slept at 6++am lor cause i was so fascinated by japs phone~! sugoku kakkoii yo...(super cool) and before that i was going out with ngiap, nai, lao long, brandon... play pool... kao wearing my that boardshort agin... that size 32 one,.... can easily slip off... and you know what happen... then the whole day.. stupid brandon keep on trying to pull down my shorts...argh~!!

for today i went HMW buy w-inds CD lor~! kao i should have ask nicholas help me buy it in japan but forgot~!!! and that one in HMW one really sux lor.. the case got so much scratches lor... then the booklet was like so lock cock (hokkien for not so good condition) one~! from outside it looks quite alright lor... stupid HMW i dun usually go there buy CD cause so ex and is really Hack Money Vampire~! .l. tml i going to go back and kao peh~!!!

just now talking to nai n nicholas they all... kao keep on asking me to peace with those bastard... is just that i just want to hack care abt them and just move on with my life.... there are more better off ppl than them lor.... i just damm bastard when ppl treat me bad lor... i dunno what happen to me after my sec sch life... during my late pri sch years.. i was like so good to everyone and call everybody up and just chat till my mother kao peh... but now my attitude changed... i just treat ppl good when they are good to me and vice versa... i think this way better cause u nv know ppl are using u lor.... cause i been backstabbed and used by some idiots in st gabs lor... so i learnt my lesson... so i guess i must treat xue er damm super good~!!! muahaha cause she my 10 best friend~! muahaha... anyway i think tml going to be damm cool lor~!!! hehehe cause it will be so exciting better than those drama~!!!

so sickening lor go ask for so many jobs not a single one called me back... if i still cant find it next week i just gonna learn electronic keyboard and vocal course~! cause i really admire those ppl who can sing so well and write their own songs... then i going to compose a romantic song first if i can... then i will to that girl~! muahaha... and i am prepared to paint my rooms... make my room looks damm cool and suitable for friends gathering~!!! i going to invite all my friends to my room not my house~!!! cause i think my room going to look the best in the house~! hehehe my house that kitchen toilet really sux lor... cause u need to squat one no toilet bowl~! but i prefer that lor... much more hygenic~! imagine all the ppl sit there before and yucks~! damm disgusting~! hahaha.... really lor...

i only managed to revamp my friends introduction page only... have not done the rest... i guess i need to do other page soon...oyasumi..

No comments:

EruPIC