Thursday, April 03, 2003

Argh...today damm pissed at ngiap... sms him early in the morning to ask him whether he wan to go ikea with me n cheryl... then he nv reply me and nick not going pin also not going so i told cheryl dun go lor tml then go.... then thought ngiap would also stay at home.... and i 1pm around wake up by cheryl phone call... then after we decided not to go today... i cont to sleep...(cause i slept at 7am ok~!) then i woke up again at 4pm while ming xue called me at 3pm... then called him back and he told me he n ngiap at queensway...whua lau that stupid ngiap really damm bo jio lor... and for the whole day i waited for his 5cents sms... not a single replied at all.... feel like wacking him man.....i might seem to be pissed but still ok lah... nvm bo jio nvm... anyway dun really feel like going with them.... cause they told me they buying shoes... i too broke to buy shoes now...that is why i cant go jessica $40 CHALET~!

then after i put down the phone.... go and send my japanese host letters and her present~! (BoA 2nd Album)... kao send to her the CD plus 4 photos and a letter cause me another $6... but nvm its the thoughts counts~! hehehe really hope she like the CD... really damm shock from last yr that she gave me BoA 1st album... so as a return i bought her that 2nd album... who knows maybe BoA 3rd Album she send me then i send her BoA 4th album....(aiyo why think until so far). now i trying to find a job to earn some $$$ to go japan this dec... going to backpack and travel from tokyo all the way down to the south to find them.... and i going to take bus~! can see all the scenery~!!! Japan is really damm beautiful.... argh if only i was born in Japan.... and no need go NS... muahauhaahaha..... somemore their valentine's day is girls give guys chocolate~! damm envious those guy there....

today i going to jio cheryl n pinz n nicholas n ngiap n ming xue out tml..... now kind of addicted to pool~! argh... yest i played with ngiap they all and my sec sch friends... i really damm tai kou... hahaha... but quick fun n cheap lor...hehee feel like going karaoke....who cares if i cant sing... as long i love singing...nothings gonna stop me~! muahaha.... now suddenly like w-inds and Lead... damm cool man... later going to build my webby somemore... new sections includes: When I was younger, Friends Introduction Part 2 and My Tribute to my Idol~!!!
first of all i going to finished doing my blot first... must try to do it at least once a day... but everytime i do the blot i dunno why i got so much thing to say.... damm long never talk to xue er liao... got alot thing to complaint to her and discuss muahahaha my 10 years best friend~!!!!

No comments:

EruPIC