Sunday, March 30, 2003

Kao today really boring... everyone is so scare of the sars... argh~! i want to get out of my house soon and find a nice job... anyway today my friend, sarah lost her phone.. so poor thing and ask me whether got any lobang... must go help her ask around...today must try to reply my letters to my host mother~!!! i finally can understand her whole letter in japs~! she bought a new white car~! hahaha ask me to go back japan to play... argh but japan the tix so ex... must save money lor.... i hope next time i can go japan alone and walk around... dun mind ppl joining me... then i will go tokyo then slowly come down to osaka then go further down to Miyazaki prefecture... but first must go poly chiong my japs... i going to challenge BoA with my Japs then learn Korean also~! I wan go find BoA, Won Bin and Shinhwa~!!! I going to revamp my webby.... hope can finish by tml....

No comments:

EruPIC