Saturday, September 24, 2011

Eurobin Trip side track to Eleven Paris!


Guess what I got from TANGS?!?!


Yup.. I took part in the Tangs PlayLab to be one of the lucky participant to wear this Brand new exclusive Parisian label!

The latest Winter collection includes some very hot tees designed by aleXsandro Palombo such as the Vog Off tee and also drawings of famous icons such as Karl Lagerfeld, Marilyn Manson and Anna Wintour adorn simples tees. Famous artist aleXsandro Palombo is well known for his society portraits inspired by the world’s most famous high fashion designers.

When I went to TANGS, I got to choose from all these design below.

 



 
This season also sees a range of Eleven Paris signature quirky t–shirts with handprints of celebrity faces such as Rihanna and Uma Thurman and the brand’s ‘life is a joke!’ slogan. (The one shown above) The collection is dark and sophisticated, inspired by the New Wave scene and Scandinavian culture. Minimal with a rock and roll edge, the collection blends this season’s key trends into staple wardrobe lust-haves.

It was really difficult to choose one I really like... as in I am allow to have one shirt and one pants. IF POSSIBLE I WANT ALL THE T-SHIRTS! But only one... so I decided to pick the one below...


Yup! This Lady Gaga lookalike holding onto Eiffel Tower! I will definitely wear this next time I am in Paris!! I MISS PARIS!!! So this T-shirt will remind me of my Paris trip...


I really like T-shirt to have their own tag at the side of the shirt to "show off" the brand of the shirt. It is better than some brands that tries to print the brand name together with the design of the T-shirt which just totally spoil everything... so the tag at the side is much better :)


I also like T-shirt with prints at the back of your neck instead of those tag which will irritate your neck. The humour chic series have really interesting design which is really suitable to wear for special occasions. It is also good for occasion whereby you will get to meet new people and all these funky designs will be one of the topic to kick start the conversation!


When I took out the pants, I realised they gave me the wrong colour pants! Haha... It is supposed to be the green one not the grey one. (I'm not colourblind right?) All pants usually have a big tag at the back of the jeans around the belt area. But often, it is blocked by the belt or the T-shirt. So Eleven Paris is really smart to put the label near the pockets which is low enough for others to see! Very subtle... I LIKE!


The design is very different from normal pants. There's this extra cloth to "protect" the button. Cute!


This is the best part.... I really like this double pocket on the pants! Let say I have my HTC phone and keys with me. I don't have to put my HTC phone in the pouch or case and still put it in the pocket without the fear of the keys scratching my phone's screen! Or let say I go clubbing, I can just put my locker tag in the other pocket so when I took out my phone from the pocket, the tag won't drop out together with the phone. That's how some people lose their locker tags and other small items. Brilliant design for the pocket! I never see any other brands doing the same design as this... 





I just went to cut my hair really short! (Compare my long hair during my Paris trip and now) The T-shirt that I was wearing is S size. Fit perfectly!! So does the pants too! It's waist 29! I felt as if the clothes were all tailor-made for me! Haha...



Let me give you a fashion tip. When wearing such a nice T-shirt, I am sure you won't want to wear a sling bag as the sling will block the design. So you should carry something like my that Freitag bag! Hand carry style with no sling! When everyone else is going crazy over H&M and trying to look the same, time for you to be unique and stand out with Eleven Paris! I guess everyone will start asking where I got my shirt and pants from...

Eleven Paris’ Winter 2011 T-Shirt is now available in TANGS PlayLab, Orchard. GO GET IT NOW!!! For more information and updates, do visit http://www.facebook.com/TANGS.PlayLab


4 comments:

Felix Ker said...

Looks damn fitting on you!

Unknown said...

Haha ya i know right... super nice! PERFECT FIT!

Rizan said...

Love that shirt love that tight fitting. :)

Rizan said...

Always cute and lovely. Hey silly boy!!! Didn't know u got TUMBLR!!! :D <3

EruPIC