Saturday, September 24, 2011

Eurobin Trip Day 12 - 23 June - Paris




BONJOUR Everyone~!!! Finally decided to go to the Lourve after a few days in Paris... Remember to go early, if not the queue gonna be really long....



If I am not wrong, Lourve is the world BIGGEST MUSEUM... yes.. its REALLY HUGE! I spent at least 4hours inside!


Supper anyone?? haha


Woooo.... LESBIANS... playing with nipple huh... LOL


This is call THREESOME... haha


Spiral stairs.. and the centre elevator is for the handicap!


it's a really nice and modern place... please enter with a full stomach...


Sometime you need to take self-protrait of yourself so that you can prove to people you been here! haha I was just checking my hair at the same time... LOL


I MISS MY LONG HAIR!!! CHANGMIN HAIRSTYLE!!!! zzzzz...


Really a lot of paintings and sculptures all over the place...


THE PAINTINGS ARE REALLY REALLY BIG!!!


THAT'S MONA LISA! Look at how many people are crowding around there! Need to force my way thru!


SMILE!

I spent some time outside Lourve to write some postcards and sent to my friends in Singapore and other places!


Can you see the Effiel Tower?! IT'S SO BIG THAT U CAN SEE THE SHADOW CASTING OVER SOME BUILDINGS!!


Too bad I didn't have time to wait to go even higher up.... but the midpoint is already freaking high!! I wanna go up again!!! I love Effiel Tower!!!


Laduree! Went in to buy some macaroons and pastry... REALLY SWEET...



This is about €25? for 17 pieces of macaroons... ok I am not a big fan of macaroons so to me its just so so...


My last day in Paris.. I will be back again ok? Au Revoir~!!!

No comments:

EruPIC