Friday, September 23, 2011

Eurobin Trip Day 11 - 22 June - Paris




So the start of the day... I went to CATACOMBS!!! zzzzz... scary yo... Thought I was in the at around 1pm but its so deep down that you can feel the chill!! And most people came with friends but I am ALL alone.. so i walk through the passage alone and I had audioguide with me and they made those eerie sound... waaaa.... i can't take it so I stopped and wait for other people to pass by and i tag along closely behind them!!


In the catacombs! FYI, the place is close at 4pm... the queue takes almost an hour.. and you will take at least 1 hour to walk through the catacombs. There's a limit to how many people can be down there at any time, thus the queue. So please go early, or else you just waste a trip down to queue and you can't enter....


this is how it looks like before they open to public


so scary!


its really skulls and bones... REALLY CHILL DOWN THE SPINE!



I seriously wonder who is that crazy to make a barrel of BONES AND SKULLS! zzzzz


went to walk around the park... so relaxing


awesome weather...


something you wont see Singaporeans doing it... lying on the grass...


street massage in Paris!


In the evening when Igor ended his work, he met me at Sacre Coeur... quite a climb up... but it's all worth it and really nice from above... but the cheap instead is kinda old... but still alright... from train station to the church can be a little dangerous. Be careful!!





is this sacre coeur? i cant remember! hahaha




Hotel of Lourve!


I told Igor to head back home first while I went to lourve alone to take some night shot of Lourve. Really never regret bringing my dSLR!!!













Awwww... Paris is soooo beautiful at sunset... and its like 10pm+! haha.. Hope you all like my photos! :) All photos are without any photoshop editing! I never believe in Photoshopping my photo.. haha

No comments:

EruPIC