Monday, August 15, 2011

Eurobin Trip Day 2 - 13 June - London
Featuring Tingli & Pinkdot


Before the trip, I was thinking if i should bring out my dSLR as its gonna be heavier than compact camera.. but i guess... i did not regret bringing it out... i just enjoy taking nice photo...

saw this little girl turning back at me and wave! so cute....

London tube is really very expensive... even metro in Tokyo is cheaper than London...


Yeah! I am in TOKYO... NOT! haha... Met up with Tingli around Piccadily area...


Our Final Destination for today: LES MISERABLES!


This area is filled with many cute cafe... so we went into this cafe to have our BRUNCH~! :)


Thinking what to have...


I had this smoked salmon with sour cream bagel... IT'S SO GOOD!! LOVE IT!


Tingli's set is also GOOD!!! we were both so full after our brunch and it last us till DINNER! haha...


I like to be very touristy... haha what a stupid pose... just stand there like a guard haha


We just walked around the London eye area.. and explore the place..


We found Pinkdot with Sandcastle (Junfeng's film).


Found this big green grass chair! so cute! haha..


We felt like we are in Alice in Wonderland.. haha


Welcome to BFI!! British Film Institute~!!



At the same time, Tingli was doing FaceTime with her mother on her phone! Hello AUNTIE~!!


Haha... Tingli made me do this exaggerated facial expression! Tweeting with my new HTC Incredible S!!


This artist told us that he just love make bubbles... and he asked me to capture the bubble before it BURST!


Singapore Lingo: WHO WANNA BICHA MY LOBANG? LOL...


This cafe looks kinda cute but all I see are old men having lunch there.. haha...


During the whole Eurobin Trip... I try to have photo of the day, which I try to take a beautiful photo... the key word here is TRY!

Saw this little kid playing around and just nice the water reflection blends really well with the environment... :)


Is the shop a laughing stock or the customers? haha... I should have try it and see if I will be laughing at myself or the shop... LOL


WHO DON'T?


Thank you Tingli for skipping school and accompany me in London!!! Really enjoyed my time there... we keep talking with the LULU's China accent.. haha


I think it's possible to have 2 Photo of the day... hahaha I think this is nice too... this poor guard... surrounded by tourists!

Oxford street!

Passed by this Levi shop and they made a tree with Levi jeans! amazing!

H&M!!! I only have 2 T-shirts with me so I have to shop for clothes when I am in London.. And I have no idea that London's summer is so freaking COLD!! I didnt have any warm clothes with me!! (at least this gimme a reason to SHOP MORE!)

trying out the sizes...

we went to Chinatown to have our DUCK RICE + PORK CHAR SIEW!!! YUMS! It's so nice.. hahaha I only just came from Singapore so wasn't really craving for any Chinese food but I heard this is really good that I have to try! haha...


Poor Tingli who was homesick and craved for Soy bean milk!!

The place is Four Seasons in Chinatown... just walk around and u will find it!! :)


At the first look, I thought that Bubbleology is a gay shop because the usage of rainbow colour... but when i look closely... it's not... hahaa its a bubble tea shop! Did not try it cuz it is EXPENSIVE.. doubt it is any nicer than Asia ones..


Photo session with Pink Dot!! Tingli was carrying Pink Dot around and need to pass it to someone else... so we went to camwhoring around with Pink Dot....


I think this is the 2nd time taking photo with Pink Dot!! The first time was when it just started and I think Alfian asked me to took one photo with it... Few years back... now is different... cuz its LONDON not Singapore... haha


I just cant be bother with what is this place and just snap cuz i think its nice? haha


Weather was bright and sunny! so different from the morning cold windy weather... zzzzzz


sorry my photos got a little jumbled up... this photo of the China Aunties with the British guard is just so HILARIOUS... hahaha


I decided to do a stupid version of me beside the guard... normal smiley photo is so boring..


How can a London trip be complete without a PHOTO BOOTH PHOTO!?


JUMP SHOT! haha...


CHECK OUT MY ONITSUKA SHOES!!! IT'S STILL WHITE.... at the end of the trip its not anymore.. so sad...


Counting down to London Olympic! :)


We thought this guy looks like Tom Cruise? no? its really not him but this look like how a paparazzi will take a photo of tom cruise in sloppy clothes.. haha


Doesn't the lady look like Sue Sylvester from Glee? haha


We were really lucky that we bought the last 2 tickets to watch Les Miserables but we have to sit separately!! Tingli was all the way at the other side!

Really love the musical! it is SO GOOD... the stage is quite small but it is able to put every props there and its a rotating prop!! mind you.. this is a monday night and it is FULL HOUSE... crazy!!! I really don't mind watching it AGAIN!

That's the end of my day 2 in London... and Thank you TING LI!!! <3

No comments:

EruPIC