Wednesday, August 10, 2011

HTC EVO 3D Launch at RWS + USS


Today I attended HTC EVO 3D launch at Resort World Singapore! Thanks to HTC for the invite and I got to go USS (Universal Studio Singapore!) Super fun! Cause they did like the RUNNING MAN (korean variety show) and my group have to run around USS to take photos and videos in 3D! Some of the staffs also ran with us and took photos/videos of us... so fun but tiring!! Now I understand how the Running Man members feel in the show!!!

Nonetheless, I tried HTC EVO 3D... the 3D photos are so cool!! I love it!! and you dun have to wear any 3D glasses to look at the effect on the phone!!! You can even download 3D movies and watch on the phone! How amazing!!! I love this phone!! The phone back design is quite a retro kind... which reminds me of cassettes! haha.... i love retro stuffs!

When I open the box, the doorgift from HTC... i was sooooo HAPPY!!!! I always wanted to get this Image 3D goggle thing!! I so glad they gave this as doorgift! it's soooo nice! I love it sooo sooo much!!!! OMG!! thank you HTC!!! quietly brilliant! :)

Will post the USS photos another day! :)




No comments:

EruPIC