Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Eurobin Trip Day 4 - 15 June - Edinburgh
Featuring Martin Sandison


After one whole night of train ride... finally arrived at EDINBURGH!! along the way... saw so many cows on the grass... so nice... i love countryside... so peaceful... i am just a typical city boy...

Martin waited for me at the train station! It was 6.30am! sorry to make you wake up so early!! and thank you for having me at your place and taking time off to bring me around Scotland!!!!

How I met Martin: It's really interesting because we actually met in CHIANG MAI, Thailand last year december. One of the nights, when I was clubbing with the rest of the Singaporeans, we were club hopping and bumped into Martin and Lawrence! We exchanged contacts and ta da! We met again! Really nice to meet friends all over the world... i love it!


You can see this from FAR!!


Edinburgh!!!!


I am sure it's nice to sit at the green patches but.... IT FREAKING COLD PLS! U CANT FEEL IT FROM THIS PHOTO BUT I TELL U... YES ITS FREAKING COLD!!!! It's around 14/15degrees?


After I dropped my bags at Martin's place, we headed towards Stirling! By Scotrail of course!


Our way to the train station, saw this Mentos walking box... haha... i dun think its effective... FAIL


Welcome to Stirling! :)


Stirling castle!


Look at the photo carefully.... notice anything strange???

His dick is sticking OUT! i think its a fake prop or something... i have no idea why is it like that... LAME


the scenery from the top is BREATHLESS!!!



photo jumbled up again.... traditional scottish windpipe!


ceiling in one of the rooms in Stirling castle... i doubt they have it when it just built? looks too new... even restore, it has this modern look...


I really love the view...


I am so short and I have to bend... I can't imagine those tall Scottish camping inside here...


Scotland... why are you so beautiful??? I love you....


I am Prince Erubin! Welcome to my Castle! hahaha


Camera cant capture the real beauty of the place... it only can roughly show u... seeing is believing...


Super windy!! freaking cold!!! tell u something stupid.... i never bring my jeans along with me to scotland... i wore berms all the way and it's freaking cold... stupid me...


So cute! hahaha I wonder if it is easier or harder to cycle this!


I dont care if ppl call me camwhore... BUT SCOTLAND IS REALLY BEAUTIFUL TO CAMWHORE WITH!!


That's a small cafe! Nice country house :)


Martin and I went to somewhere nearby for a hike!


At the middle of the road....


KARMA!!!!! seriously.... i saw this slug... and quite curious.. so I just split saliva on it to see how it will react.... it just coiled.... and u know what... moments later... I SLIPPED AND FALL ON MUD!! my WHITE ONITSUKA turn BLACK! so sad.... I really really believe that it's karma!!!! argh... be kind and nice... really scare of karma...


This photo must be taken before i fall... hahaha cuz after the fall my face was really "BLACK" hahaha.... but seriously... scotland is a place for honeymoon and relax... so nice... slow pace, peaceful and i just love it!!!!


dinner... i chose British Fish & Chips! it's really just average... kinda disappointed... because....



martin ordered HAGGIS (traditional scottish food!) and it tasted really gooood!!!! Haggis is made up of minced heart, liver and other interestines of sheep or cow and I thought it must be a little be gross (i regretted!) but oh my god... it is GOOD!!!! My imagination just made it gross but haggis is really good!!!


Martin! Nicky Tams at Stirling where he used to always hang out during his days in Stirling University!

Journey in Scotland continues.... :)

No comments:

EruPIC