Thursday, November 06, 2008

i officially declare that i am NOT fat anymore... i am UNDER WEIGHT....

my weight is 59KG can u believe it... fuck... my normal weight is 61-62kg.... scary man... guess must be the land training the other day with my juniors... i almost died.... my knee n ankle is really in a very bad state... i think i should just totally retire from running... if not i really will sit on wheelchair pretty soon.... and i know why my year 1 juniors are all so tone... damm scary sia... hahaha... they make me feel fat.. even though i am not fat but they just make me feel fat! someone pls buy me a gym ball... it look stupid but its the best thing on earth to train abs!

today my finance service industry paper.... i thought i wont be able to finish in 3hrs but i did it in 2hrs 15mins! when i was doing all my questions i was like... omg omg distinction distinction!! i just going crazy man! i am very satisfied with my paper... and tmr gonna be accounts... all the best ERUBIN!

No comments:

EruPIC